3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xStriiim 19.11.21 01:06 am

I want to buy a license, but ... (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In litsuhe, does the game require the Internet? I have a very slow Internet, 512kb, no unlimited. I live in the village. Or can you safely play without her?
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack_wet_towel 19.11.21

xStriiim
You can play offline, only there is an online component.

d
dima_answer 19.11.21

local mode in the game

B
Boss_Timurchik 19.11.21

xStriiim
download you torture

A
Apokalipsis113 19.11.21

The game has external tasks to complete which you can send people from your base - the time for them is counted on the konami servers. There is also an attack / defense of the PB - other players can attack the player's forward bases, and the player himself can attack other people's bases - all this is not there. Well, MGO came out - multiplayer mode. In general, a good piece of the game is tied to the Internet. Without him, there will be only a single-player game for Venom Snake - the same is a lot, but still some of the content (for which it is still paid) will not be available.

l
legusor 19.11.21

the game has an offline mode. online attacks and pumping the base are extremely rotten. having lost the online component, you do not lose anything.

g
gloccc 19.11.21

Don't buy, game = cocoa

x
xStriiim 19.11.21

I only need offline mode. I still do not understand, To play a single player, do you need the Internet? When it got burnt on Max Payne 3. I installed the disc and the game demanded to be updated, otherwise, no matter how. Day b .. I updated.
you will be tortured if I take it, then disk

x
xXHeroeXx 19.11.21

Do you want to buy, you don’t want to buy) The main thing is that the money is allowed!) And also if you want to play online, then it will do for your speed. I have up to 450 kb / s) I play the rules! It also depends where you live and ping)

x
xXHeroeXx 19.11.21

The main thing is to download and switch to offline mode, if you want only single player. Then it makes sense to buy if not online. Immediately put a pirate for the night and that's all. So that the repack is the smallest size.

x
xXHeroeXx 19.11.21

Or find a store in your city where they sell a pirate disc with MGSV

D
DominoPK 19.11.21

xStriiim
If you only need offline, then you better download a pirate. It will pump for a long time, but nothing. As far as I know, the TPR is both a disk version and a Stimovskaya version, you still have to download it.

x
xStriiim 19.11.21

xXHeroeXx
The point is that there are no normal pirates and the campaign is not expected. Nakh does not need a trim without a prologue (it crashes during it). And the save that is spread here after the prologue misses a lot. And they write that in the end the same crap. So I think about litsuhe.

x
xStriiim 19.11.21

DominoPK
As far as I know, TPP that is disk, that the Steam version, you still have to download What to download if disk, I will update? Required?

x
xStriiim 19.11.21

To my simple question, no one answered specifically :) In a license without the Internet, is it possible to safely play a single company

D
DominoPK 19.11.21

xStriiim
There is no game at all on the disk version, there is only some small file, such as a setup, which will redirect you to Steam and there you will have to download and install the game. But this is all not accurate, I just heard it somewhere, after the release of the game itself.

The answer to your question is YES, you can.
But again, if you are going to play offline, then do not buy, but just download a pirate. In any case, you have to download the game. Of course, if you do not want to simply, humanly thank Kojima production for the work))

By the way, if you have percent. does not support the SSE 4.1 function (as a rule, penteums are 2x nuclear and below), then you will not even play pirate.

x
xStriiim 19.11.21

DominoPK
Well, SPS !!! Then I'll wait for the repack norms. Prots i7 3770K

D
DominoPK 19.11.21

xStriiim
There is nothing to expect. There will be no more cracks or any changes. At least in the near future. As 3DM released two cracks, there is nothing else. The Konami are not badly preoccupied with defense. Many owners of old prots, who calmly play the game on pirates, still cannot play. What is being pulled is tested on the licensed version.

So you can safely download the release from the Mechanics or some other repackers. I can only say that online is much more interesting. After going through the basics, you can spend a lot of time only on PB, I'm not talking about MGO (I play on the console, so I know).

For clarity (I suddenly did not know): after the release, Konami often updated the game and therefore the crackers with 3DM could not release a crack that was stable for all systems. In game versions 1.0 and 1.01, the game lacked support for SSE processor functions lower than version 4.1, so some players encountered a black screen at launch (liars and pirates). But then Konami released a patch and fixed the problem, and then more and more ... 3DM never made a new crack based on new updates. So some AMD and Core2Duo 2.6 GHz and below, on pirates, will not start the game.