3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 19.11.21 01:06 am

Slowing down time while playing (Project CARS)

The first time I started and played with 30 minutes on the keyboard, I didn't really like it, after I connected the Gamepad and then it started, from somewhere slowing down the time came from. The deceleration is triggered during braking or stepping to the side of the car. Is it possible to disable deceleration?
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 19.11.21

This is a trick, especially for console players sitting with a gamepad

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 19.11.21

Evangelist
Where in the game to connect the gamepad ???

D
Daniil Volkov_ 19.11.21

Evangelist
What other slowdown?

d
druzhininnn 19.11.21

Indeed, there is a slowdown. I have not tried it on the keyboard. I thought it was related to optimization.

E
Evangelist 19.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
in the main menu where there is a choice between Career, Competitions, a single game, on the left of the screen near the very edge in the center there is an arrow, you can reach it with the mouse, there are other menus including options, there are controls in the options, and there is a control method: steering wheel- keyboard gamepad

E
Evangelist 19.11.21

Daniil Volkov
Read carefully! I only got slowdown when I connected a gamepad. Output ? You probably did not notice him, tk. you only play the keyboard

E
Evangelist 19.11.21

druzhininnn
Well, I ran into a dibious problem, I played fine on the keyboard, I won't argue with the controls, but at least there was no slowdown, I sat down at the gamepad, the controls became WONDERFUL, I felt like Schumacher before the 1st turn, as soon as I started using the brakes, so immediately began to spit at the monitor.
And most importantly, I understand that this feature cannot be turned off, I rummaged through all the control options, it was no use, after the tried-and-true control in 2 ways, I realized that only the Gamepad is needed for such a game, but by turning it on, you get in touch with another problem - slowdown.People
say right , games without a single jamb DO NOT EXIST and DOES NOT EXIST

d
druzhininnn 19.11.21

Patches, patches, patches .... Tons))))

W
WoRG55 19.11.21

I played with the gamepad and did not notice any slowdown. Perhaps when the game was launched, it was indicated as NEW?

D
Daniil Volkov_ 19.11.21

Evangelist
Are you a pirate?
> because you play only on the
Og's keyboard , in the simulator on the keyboard
Only steering wheel
Get the game on the incentive and there will be no slowdowns, otherwise they will pump up shit-repacks

z
zitz69 19.11.21

I also encountered such a problem when I release the brake on the gamepad, the game slows down and accelerates sharply, and as the author wrote on the keyboard, everything is fine.

d
druzhininnn 19.11.21

WoRG55
All assistants may have been disabled during the launch of the game.

N
NatanieLzZ 19.11.21

and my game is all slowmo (((the same trouble was at times in the first shift

R
Richards 19.11.21

Evangelist
The problem is not with the joystick here, I have the joystick and everything is fine.

z
zitz69 19.11.21

And the problem is not in FPS, Fraps shows a stable 60 frames (at the moments of freezing too). And it is when the joystick is connected during braking that this happens.

C
CleDeaD 19.11.21

I play on a gamepad - there is no slowdown ..
Where does it even turn on?

M
Mr. Sirocco 19.11.21

The author seems to play on a beginner, I have not seen this with the helpers disabled)

z
zitz69 19.11.21

Damn, yes, there are advisers here as on mail.ru, where does the level of difficulty for freezes? For those who do not understand, I recorded a video with a problem ((While I was recording everything, I found a solution already)). But for the author and for myself I found a problem and its solution, it's all about Force Feedback, it works buggy with the gamepad and when you put it on 0 in the control setting, the problem will disappear.

E
Evangelist 19.11.21

Daniil Volkov
Before you write here, think with your head first (if you have one)

E
Evangelist 19.11.21

WoRG55
Perhaps the same brain is not included? Where is the logic in your thinking? It is said, after all, there was no slowdown in the game until I connected the gamepad, I tried it again on the keyboard for the sake of interest, the slowdown did not turn on when braking and leaving the car to the abochin