3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 19.11.21 01:06 am

Slowing down time while playing (Project CARS)

The first time I started and played with 30 minutes on the keyboard, I didn't really like it, after I connected the Gamepad and then it started, from somewhere slowing down the time came from. The deceleration is triggered during braking or stepping to the side of the car. Is it possible to disable deceleration?
39 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evangelist 19.11.21

zitz69
Well, you gave it of course)))) In the video, yes, that's exactly what happens, at the expense of the Feedback option, you certainly gave it: D
Ie. according to your opinion does Feedback turn on and configure itself when you connect a gamepad? : D
In general, you did not guess, and in fact, this option is responsible for something else

z
zitz69 19.11.21

Evangelist
No, I’m writing that it helped, you can see in the video (At 17 seconds) Force Feedback is set to 100, set it to 0 and such friezes will pass. For the second day I have been driving and normal.

E
Evangelist 19.11.21

zitz69
what are you telling me? The Feedback option is responsible for setting up feedback for the same rudders, if you don't believe me, just translate this word from English. to russ. language., and for complete conviction, look in Google for what this option is responsible for in the game. It has nothing to do with slowing down.

R
RAZIEL_ 19.11.21

Evangelist
you never know who is responsible for what, it's just a game and no one canceled the jambs, you better do it and sign off helped or not.

z
zitz69 19.11.21

Evangelist
Okay, I can write you syllables if you don't understand. I know what she is responsible for, but because of the jambs of the game, she begins to conflict with the gamepad, thinking that it is a steering wheel and such bugs appear, even the developers wrote about this. WHEN I DISCONNECTED IT THE BUG LOST! TURNED ON APPEARED! ON THE GAMEPAD FROM HBOX! clear? Or is it so difficult for you to turn it off in the game settings to check it yourself? Maybe for you to record a video as I turn off this setting and such friezes as in the video disappear? Okay, maybe I'm writing somehow incomprehensibly that you don't understand me here is the answer from the developers "For players who are having problems with their controller resulting into camera issues while braking, try setting Force Feedback option to Zero."

Once again I will repeat my joystick from HBOX and disabling FORCE FEDBACK in the GAME SETTINGS helped me ...

R
Rustam Shaihutdinov 19.11.21

zitz69, Thank you!
It helped me too. I have a Dualshock 3 Joy. Xbox emulation via MotionJoy.
I was already completely upset, I thought at least they would fix it in patch 1.3)
Force Feedback helped.

o
oleglogan 19.11.21

It helped, then it helped, but with Feedback-0 you will have to forget for the feedback.

g
grigorev74 19.11.21

Guys, tell me what to do, I'm jumping forward and there is nothing I can do about it, just a sharp acceleration and you are either in the fence or somewhere else: I played the joystick, keyboard, steering wheel in general Feedback-0 does not save everything remains the same

R
RAZIEL_ 19.11.21

grigorev74
Make a video, you need to see it to understand, and it is desirable that you can see what is happening with the FPS.

g
grigorev74 19.11.21

RAZIEL_
And the whole joke is that the game accelerates and shows 60 fps in seconds the frame slows down and shows 20 then a jump and 56-60 such a beard

D
Diavol1977 19.11.21

did not help, everything is still slowing down and speeding up

g
grigorev74 19.11.21

Disabling the overclocking of the processor in BIOS helps me, but for half an hour then the lags start again.

F
FaLoSS 19.11.21

Disabling feedback 0 helped. When turning and braking, it slowed down the game 3 times, and then sharply shot back to normal. It was impossible to go, and even without a vibra, it is normal. Play Dualshock 3 via motionjoy.

F
FaLoSS 19.11.21

grigorev74
so can the overheating of the processor? or video?

S
StormX07 19.11.21

zitz69, Thank you!
It helped me too. I have a Dualshock 3 Joy. Xbox emulation via MotionJoy.

Set Force Feedback to 0. What the hell is this?

s
sobakovod 19.11.21

Daniil Volkov
The game was bought on incentive, the same thing, it slows down on the keyboard

D
Daniil Volkov_ 19.11.21

sobakovod
iron what?

s
sobakovod 19.11.21

Daniil Volkov
AMD FX 8320