3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cvoxalury 10.09.19 07:32 am

Tell the game about spies?

Hi, PG.
I suddenly really wanted to play something spyware. Not in the form of strategy and not as a game for the Nes, where play the white spy against the black, lay bombs and poisons in the rooms and in the end have to catch a plane (or something like that, I just came to the plane). I would like something with a real espionage action: turnout and passwords, intelligence, secrecy, threat of failure, implementing and sabotage. Ideally, I want to see the spy RPG with dialogue, choice of action, nonlinearity and study. But I about it never heard of and not even sure if there were an RPG that is about espionage. But maybe someone reading knows such a game? Thank you in advance.

tl;dr:
Looking for any game for a spy, not too old (not 2D or isometric), with deep roleplaying a spy.

*thought*
Although to hell with it, the isometric will do. Then it should be very good!
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Honestly never played a game purely for spies, stealth, Yes, but no more so complicated a question for me personally was good)

C
Cvoxalury 10.09.19

Maxlaq

At that point, stealth - sea. Games, different there secret operatives too (like Alpha Protocol and Hitman too). I would like the game for guy on the inside that is more important than people make and cases to steal, and to stay undercover and get information. Although TZ the gameplay is pretty doubtful... but suddenly there are?

Here in new Vegas has a mission Spy with *spoiler* the undermining of the train, in the NKR and the Legion. It can go without the shots and violence (except with respect to the train), and without much stealth. That's what I mean by a spy gameplay soon.