3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthur Broe 19.11.21 10:42 am

Game Impressions (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

The game is good, but the optimization is just disgusting, I have subsidences up to 14 fps (intel core i7 3770 3.40 ghz, gtx 770 with 4 GB of video memory and 16 GB of ddr5 RAM)
40 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaKTomSK 19.11.21

Played a little. It seemed to me that the graphics have not changed. Perhaps it has become even worse. The character models are terrible. If in the previous part of the PC the version differed a little in graphics, then here - alas. But I don't really care about the graphics, so I don't take that for a minute of the game.

So far, I've completed a couple of missions. Apparently the promised game for Peter without a costume was to take pictures and visit some locations according to the plot. It's a pity. I thought it would be possible to walk around the city without a suit (maybe it will be further in the game, I know.)
The game is no better than the first part, maybe even worse. The developers promised a living world, but alas. Everything is cardboard. But I'm not surprised. Perhaps someday they will create a worthwhile spider game. At the level of the same Batman. Hope I live to see this day: D

And so, you can run under the impression of the film) I would put "above average" 6/10

Z
ZaKTomSK 19.11.21

PS - I forgot to add that the voice acting is just awful. Play with subs. Really, as if at the level of an amateur. The intonation is kapets like simulated.

M
ManiacFPS 19.11.21

optimization was not delivered, I’m dropping on the FPS hardware standards, and the test prog eats 600 MB of viduhi, 1 gig of opera, it doesn’t load percents, shorter pzdts guys in one word .... so look, there’s nothing to lag .... stupid there is no optimization and the developers do not know what it is .... and this is very sad .... because. games about a spider are not enough and there is nothing to choose from ...

W
WaylonJones 19.11.21

The optimization is really bad. Arkham City ran normally on the maximum, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 barely went on the medium.
And about the game ... Well, the kids and fans of the series will like it. I did not see a lot of new things, there are certainly innovations, but there are not many of them. In general, if you are not a fan of the series and not a child, then you probably shouldn't buy the game. Well, it's up to you anyway.

W
WarlokIII 19.11.21

The graphics have become worse, the optimization has become worse, the gameplay is the same, but for other buttons, which in turn is terribly infuriating

S
SkyraX 19.11.21

maybe I'm rude, but when the first time I started the game the first thought is, what is this shit? de graphics? de graphics settings INSIDE the game and not before each launch? de optimization? de normal management? spider hits from side to side sho it is impossible to spider web normally, what for on each mouse button left and right hand? what nonsense?

ps. the very first game about a spider de old parker ran in crosses and a T-shirt wound on his head, and de it was possible to fly on a spider web ABOVE houses and clouds (: D) in mine and that's better.

M
MaXMaXPaynE 19.11.21

Mdaaaaa ..... after playing the first 10 minutes, we can say for sure a few things: 1-there is no optimization, 2 - the decanter is the same (maybe even worse), 3 - the control mows, 4- no changes in the gameplay, but a trick with two hands cool, but it could have been implemented better, in general, something like this, xs I'll play a little further, and then I'll see.

M
Marshall bruce mathers ii 19.11.21

The graphics have become a little worse than in the previous part (but somehow I don't care);
Flying on the web has become less cinematic, but is generally better (except for the right / left hand);
Boevka, although not much has changed, but for some reason it seems to me that she is more fun than in the last part;
The Russian voice acting is terrible (the impression is as if they are talking on Skype);
The gameplay has become, although not much, but still it has become better.
The game put 7.0 out of 10

S
StArKilleR43 19.11.21

It's a pity that everything is so bad with the optimization: c with any graphics settings, the game seems to be stable BUT constantly some kind of support appears, for example, when you fly on the web and look down at the city or when you turn your mouse over ... it's annoying as hell: c

PS I don’t know what to do with friezes, life is pain.

Z
Zilipon 19.11.21

Well ... I would say the gameplay has become better than in the first one, the fact that the flight on the web is divided into right and left is convenient and looks more real, and not when you fly and the web is in the sky and at right angles ... The graphics have become better, although it's far from the batman .... a very short straight upset these and the bosses are killed once or twice .... in general, I would put 7 but for the Russian voice acting -12 they ruined everything ...... Beenox how they do not understand what needs to be done games about him with an emphasis on gameplay or at least a human plot ...

V
Vladimir Anatolyevich 19.11.21

I’ll say right away that I was waiting for the game, but I didn’t expect anything new from it in graphic terms, I’ll write about the graphics below, but now it’s about the gameplay. The beginning of the game is very dramatic, even in the movie The Amazing Spider-Man it wasn’t like that, the scene in the game is very well staged, and in the movie it’s there, that it’s not!

Flying on the web is very cool, acrobatics and tricks on the web are beyond praise.

The open world is very good.

Now let's move on to comparing parts 1 and 2 of The Amazing Spider Man.

There are discrepancies in the graphics, on the one hand, in the second part, you can forgive the fact that the graphics are not tearing your eyes, but on the other hand, in the first part it was still better, but here it is a matter of taste who likes what is more to their liking in graphic terms. Comic style or cartoonishness or reality. But still, part 2 of the graphics - a little bit worse due to the fact that the graphics give a slightly light cartoonishness, and in part 1 - the graphics look more real.

But 2 is better in gameplay terms, for flying on the web and tricks in the air and the combat system, but you can measure up with the graphics, since even in the trailer it did not particularly shine with cool textures.

But overall the game is good, and will be better than Spider Man 3 and The Amazing Spider Man.

R
Rolexer 19.11.21

And I really liked the game. I expected the worst, but I was looking forward to her release.
And now in more detail:
1. Management - flying on the web, as for me, has become much more convenient; due to the fact that the cobweb clings to buildings and not to clouds, the city began to feel larger in size; and my spider no longer flies somewhere in the sky like in the first part; the rest of the buttons are scattered across the keyboard to which you need to get used to, but it's very convenient.
2.Graphics - here it is twofold, the animation, as for me, is at the height of the digitalization of the characters, too, pleased me, but for some reason it looks worse than in the previous part (maybe because of the cartoonishness), but the picture makes me happy and satisfied.
3.Translation - here you really feel crap, then in the message menu the text is different from what they say, then the characters suddenly speak with interference, then the conversation of two thugs is voiced by one person (and without trying to hide it), but even so it suits me and I don't want to be distracted by credits while playing.
4.Gameplay - battles slowed down a little and this is a plus, it's really more convenient; stealth, too, a bit changed now you stick the enemy to the surface on which you are (approximately) and this is also very convenient; there seems to be no auto-regeneration, but you can treat it an unlimited number of times, you just need not to interfere; and what made me happy: respawning events in the city and bonuses from kastums (just like on the first curling iron).
5. Duration - they say here that the game is short, the main plot may be, but after each task I wander around the city and perform various additional missions, and for almost the entire day today I have passed about half of the plot.
6. Optimization - I play at high (not max) settings and it only occasionally slows down for me, but this has not stopped me from playing yet.
So in general I am satisfied with the game. But as the ancient wisdom says: "The taste and color ...".

M
MadnessMax 19.11.21

I played for half an hour - I deleted it. Optimization - 0. Graphics - C grade. Cameras are a separate conversation ... It also has nothing to do with the film, the soundtrack is dull. The battle "Press X to win" is already pretty boring. In general, UG. Score 1.5 / 10.

Z
ZaKTomSK 19.11.21

Spoilers possible.

Completed the game completely yesterday. You can say that I am disappointed. And the matter is far from the schedule, which has become worse.

I expected the worst from the first part of the game. But she made me happy. I was hoping that the second part will be brought to mind, but alas the

gameplay. More precisely the missions themselves. They are primitive. Especially annoying were the tasks where you need to do something three times in a row (break some boxes, defuse bombs, break power units, etc.) This should be in additional quests, but not in the main storyline. Boss fights have become easy. There are simply no interesting bosses. There is no epic, as in the first part (I remember the excellent mission in the first part with a huge robo-snake. It was already breathtaking) The combat system has not changed much. The stealth missions were really nice.

In general, little things spoil the game. You cannot turn off the stupid sight (and in the first part it was possible). After the passage, you cannot choose the time of day, which also upset. The villain-hero system is rather annoying. In the first part, there were also icons on the map, such as beat the gopniks, take the prisoners and the infected to the hospital / prison. But here, if we do not do this, then a special group is hunting us, which simply interferes with the passage through the plot and distracts. The developers by this are forcibly forced to carry out additional missions.

I have already spoken about the schedule. The detailing is bad, everything is kind of cardboard. Even the main menu got worse or something

Plot. He simply copies the film = And copies the film in parts + a lot of gag. They promised to hunt for my uncle's killer, but no. He is killed at the beginning of the carnage killer. I thought we would hunt him ourselves. Also, in missions, the

Russian voice acting is often bad. Played intonation. As someone above correctly noted - as if they are talking on Skype.

I don't know exactly why the game got worse. Perhaps they were in a hurry, perhaps something else.

The promised missions for Peter were "take a picture in the room, eavesdrop on conversations" and that's it. You can't just walk around the city 5/10 without a suit

. Although I would rate the first part at 8/10

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

Yes, with a bummer plot, city traffic quickly tires, I want to take a taxi. There are good moments in the scenes and Spider's jokes are sometimes successful.

G
Gerev 19.11.21

The game, in principle, is not bad, but it is somehow raw or something. The tasks are bland, the graph is indistinct, the controls are twitchy. I also didn't like the feature with hero bonuses. Is this an attempt to speed up the game, give it a drive or what? Did not understand. And by and large, if you do not notice all this, it is still quite pleasant to play.

o
oleg501 19.11.21

The plot of the game was terribly disappointing, I expected something better, there was almost no connection with the film at all. The first part of the game turned out to be better in my opinion, and even the web of shadows will be cooler than this version of the game. I think the graphics are not bad, it seems that they look a little like a comic book, but the mechanics have been spoiled, for flying on the web you need to hold down a bunch of keys and buttons.

D
Dreamcatcher888 19.11.21

Awful game. not only do the save disappears along with the dls, but also problems with launch, with the joystick, and now even with the mouse, plus bad optimization. Well, is it really impossible to make it play normally ??

M
Mikhail Semenchenko 19.11.21

The game was very impressed with beautiful fights with both electro and carnage ... If the hardware is good then the game will work well ...

l
lord veder123 19.11.21

awesome game, everything is roavno to me what others say, I am delighted with the game and play it with pleasure !!!!!!!!!!