3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthur Broe 19.11.21 10:42 am

Game Impressions (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

The game is good, but the optimization is just disgusting, I have subsidences up to 14 fps (intel core i7 3770 3.40 ghz, gtx 770 with 4 GB of video memory and 16 GB of ddr5 RAM)
40 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rave_Crow 19.11.21

Hmm, my computer sucks)) I play without brakes, though without anti-aliasing and shadows with light at a minimum, you get used to managing norms)
This is a game - you just need to adapt to it))) I understand the reaction of people with drop dead iron, they want a miracle))) and
I have been playing with them for a long time - and that's nice, before the graphics there was no idea, the game was an idea, just gorgeous, right now everyone wants super graphics and an awesome plot, but it's not there))) well, so you wanted this action, to me in general, the plot is not needed here

g
gibrid077 19.11.21

I liked the game very much, only the optimization was bad, at first the game was flying normally (almost at minimum, since the computer is not very powerful), but then it started to lag. what about the plot, so he was not very impressed, at first it was interesting, even very much, but then it’s not about anything. Parker is not a parker at all :) that is, I mean not Andrew Garfield, although everyone doesn’t give a shit, and I, in principle, too ) by the
way, try to play the game with the music from the film) it was even much more interesting to me) especially in the mission with electro to the song paranoia it was cool, in general, I recommend trying it, very cool)
disappointing, or rather, I somehow did not even understand, Why wasn't gwen in the game? At the beginning he mentioned her name once and that's it, but she wasn't there, which is a pity.
and so, the game is not bad, for fans of the spider, but for me personally this is the best game (not in terms of the plot, of course) different but not significant innovations are already something, compared to the first part this is much steeper.
and the costumes are very cool, the costume from the first part turned out much better than in the very first part, the colors are better.
my rating is 9/10, because of the plot of the
graph it is not important :)

r
ro6 19.11.21

9/10 Why? Well, the game could have come out better. The graphics are the same as in the first, there is nothing new in the fighting. But these are only disadvantages. Pros. The new flight system which is very pleasing, the suit looks like a cartoon and they are easy open.Well, there are many pluses.

A
Alhezeite 19.11.21

The game is not so good, even worse than Shattered Dimensions, I will not even compare with the first part.
The combat system is simple, there are no worthy enemies, even the "bosses" are barely there.
Speaks the same phrases all the time, even with the boss.
And these are constant news releases at the end of add. assignments discourage any interest in passing them.
And the game is for Peter. Yes, this is good, but it is in every mission, and if not, then a long dialogue.
And also the size of the map, yes, it is larger than in the first Amazing, but the speed of movement is also greater than in the same first part. So it is not noticeable.

BUT there is one small, tiny, "sluggish" plus. This is an evasive QTE. When you need to aim the camera at a danger and press the button. A279;

R
Riсhard 19.11.21

The game is much worse than the first part. Most of all I was pissed off by this whole system of heroic bonuses and "global" events, so I will speak about them.
Heroic bonus system. At the very beginning of the game, they warned that if you keep the scale in the negative range, then some dudes will hunt you. So, you can forget it all. From the very beginning, I had Heroic Level III (I decided to fill it right away so that some mercenaries would not try to kill our hero). After I went through a couple of missions, it all dropped to zero or even to minus the first level, I don't remember. Why? Because the plot is more interesting this way! That's just why. I had to fly again and beat babies again - oh, that is, bandits - pull people out of burning houses, etc. Once again, I have scaled the scale to the third level of heroism. Passed a few more missions. Spider-Man is a Threat, Start Phase Two! And the scale fell to minus the second level. After a few more missions - by minus three, although I tried to keep it at least at zero, so that these idiots get rid of me. As Eric Cartman says: "Fuck you all!" With such a system, I want to add. Until you complete the plot, it seems to me, you can hammer deeply into heroic deeds.
Global events (well, or something like that). The whole point is that Beenox thinks like this: “Yes, we made you a mini-map that shows your location, a marker for the next goal, and even comics. But we will not warn you that a global event is taking place somewhere, so you will still have to use the map, because for ignoring you, the infamous mercenaries will again start pursuing you. " And something else. Timer for which you need to have time to reach the event marker. If you have two events popped up, then you will have to choose one of them, because you stupidly will not have time for the second, while running from the coast. Nobody can stop the timer, it didn't have time - your problems, old man, you are evil. In fact, the next event will only prevent your scale from falling below, because what you just typed will immediately lower the event that you did not have time for,
And something else.
The graphics in the game have become worse. Especially the faces of Kingpin and Parker. Well, the horror is simple, during their dialogue I turned away so as not to cry bloody tears. The black suit is all in some kind of folds. Parker hasn't stroked him since he got it. Wildly annoying. Normal mask and crumpled whole costume. Moreover, he sews it up, but there is no need to iron it!

PS I didn’t say a word about the gameplay, just because it hasn’t changed well, almost in any way. Is that the notorious "intuition", but nothing can be said about it.

K
KatbertAllgood 19.11.21

Marvel idiots, they need to cut much better quality if at least the money, Batman AA did not even reach, about Batman AC at all, Batman AK will finish them off, I think DC hammers and these are something like ...

A
Aips95 19.11.21

In my opinion - In this part, all the jambs of the first were corrected: 1) the battle became not so frantic 2) stealth became more difficult 3) city events respawn, 4) optimization (this is debatable, the first part played 20 frames on mediums 2- More than 40, although the rest write that everything is bad) 5) VERY flexible control settings - you can change as you like (for example, I set it to be like in 1 part - shift + other mouse buttons - flying on the web for both the right and left hands) The only negative - the plot, it is kind of crumpled and mixed. Russian voice acting - the main thing will do. (although in some places it is clearly visible that some of the lines were recorded on different microphones.)

_
__AxeL__ 19.11.21

Strange, but I liked the first part more = /

R
Rolexer 19.11.21

I recently passed the game and changed my mind a little.
Before that, I wrote, let me remind you that I am delighted. But now I saw all the jambs. I already wrote about the advantages of the game and I will not repeat myself, but I will still mention the jambs.
The "Hero-Threat" system.
Generally a non-banter thing. At first, after each mission, he tried to fill the hero, but in the end he scored and somehow almost nothing. Well, they prevent me from getting to the right place normally, well, it's even a little more interesting, but in order to fill this scale back, you need to get confused and go through a lot of monotonous missions, and this is only so that you do not interfere with flying around the city.
Add. mission. Plus there are more of them than in the first part, but ...
At the beginning of the game, I was sent to help the firefighters and this was the only funniest such mission, since there it was necessary to look for people to knock out doors and help, after at least the same mission was not there, only 2 types came up, one when everything (for some reason, only ) ladies on the roof and another when there are residents inside the building. Everything ! About the rest (shootings, bombs, help to residents), we can only say that they are just as monotonous, except that for some reason I didn’t get bored of the chase. However, the variety of types of these events slightly improves the situation, but not much. BUT this news is always enraged after every event! For some reason, missions for the extraction of suits are always carried out in the sewers, couldn't the Russians find another place?
Costumes.
They were more pleased with their leveling and skill-bonuses. But upset that they do not tear as in the first part, they only partially scratch a little in places, and unfortunately it is impossible to tear the suit into trash like in the first chat. After all, one could at least leave what was left (textures of wounds or whatever), but alas.
Plot.
At first it was quite interesting, especially the first scene of the game for Peter, everything looked very lively and addictive, but after a couple of missions the plot at one point was blown away and somehow went wrong. The scenes "from the film" seem to be forced into the plot, and even the film is poorly treated as if the developers were afraid of spoilers and they essentially avoided them. The battle with the Goblin and the battle with Electro nirazu are not similar to the films, and moreover, they contradict them a little. And the plot is very short. If the developers had more time, they could have done everything much better, because it is clear that there is potential.
TOTAL. Although I have listed many disadvantages of the game, I still liked it and I enjoyed it.

A
Andrey Lemeshev 19.11.21

Terrible animation, voice acting, number of tasks, variety, graphics. Compared to the first amazing, this is just a shame.

B
Brian_Lee 19.11.21

I liked the game I'm a fan of the Spidey series! I liked this game, but again the monotony in additional tasks and the main plot is not bad, the game is really short.
But most of all it pissed off that the barefoot, compared to the first part, became lighter.

D
Don thomas falcone 19.11.21

Bottom! Wretched bottom! There is no graphon; the gameplay is miserable to the point of dullness; boevka cleaned up with Batman Arkham ... (but poor implementation); the battles themselves are cotton in every sense; New York is empty as the head of the developers. Against the background of this shit, Spider-Man 3 seems much cooler and more tempting. But if you have a choice: play Amazing Spider-Man 2 or replay Batman again - feel free to choose the second option.
PS The game is not even worthy of a movie. And if you decide to go through it after watching "High Voltage", then it is better not to spoil your impressions.

B
Bulych 19.11.21

As for me, the game is so-so. Always the same thing, with several innovations, if you really download, then not through Steam. There You can also play a single on a pirate)))

A
Antivenom 19.11.21

I don’t know about you, but I play with pleasure and I’m not everything exactly on schedule, because the games are in order to play them, but not to criticize

K
KAPRAL27 19.11.21

Again, the whole game was spoiled again by the same shortcomings as in previous games about the spider. Flying again, either you tear your pants on the asphalt, or bang your head against the walls again dragged this "Oscorp" and the army, well, superfluous, that's all in my opinion. I played all games about spider-man and I think that the best game about spider was on the N64, it was perfect, I probably played it 200 times, everything is perfect in it and when you fly you don't bang your head on skyscrapers and you don't tear your pants on the asphalt and The best thing about it was that you did NOT have to fight with the enemies in hand-to-hand combat, it was enough to shoot a web at him and all this was enough for the enemy did not have to hit with his fists and he did not untie the web as he is now. And so I played Spiderman 1-2-3 and then Amazing-1-2 full of slag. This is not how I imagine spider games. There is no need to add army global events, heaps of mutants, giant robots to the game. I always thought that such a game should not have a plot in the game, there should be 100 different missions that are not connected with itself. The combat system is something terrible from a spider they made a ballerina and a weakling, usually after a shot with a cobweb, a person remained in it and did not get rid of it after 2 minutes. I went through the N64 version of the game not NOT once, I did not hit the enemy, I just tied them with a web. I bet the game 2/10. I went through the N64 version of the game not NOT once, I did not hit the enemy, I just tied them with a web. I bet the game 2/10. I went through the N64 version of the game not NOT once, I did not hit the enemy, I just tied them with a web. I bet the game 2/10.

r
rei321 19.11.21

yes, the game is more interesting than the spider on psx

P
Pavel.shyller 19.11.21

but I liked it, a good game, I advise you to first watch the movie and then play Amazing 2 - since it is almost not connected with the movie.

A
AlanZilon 19.11.21

The first part was just divine in terms of graphics and mechanics of the game, but I can't understand how it was possible to make the second part so shitty!

D
DenisVideo 19.11.21

WarlokIII
Optimization has become better, the first part lagged at the minimum, it flies at the middle.

14611 19.11.21

DIDN'T PLAY AND WILL NOT PLAY