3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilya2011 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Alan Wake 2 on PC (Alan Wake 2)

Would you like to see Alan Wake 2 on PC and buy it?
39 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephаrd [USSR] 19.11.21

I will buy it if there is Steam support, and even without its support. License.

F
Frost_47 19.11.21

I’ll take a new Xbox for her if it doesn’t come out on 360)

a
andrei76825 19.11.21

I'll buy)

g
gororus68 19.11.21

I will buy the first part I liked

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 19.11.21

I will buy a license if it comes out.

F
Fantasy cat 19.11.21

I'll take a license :)

D
DaddyVdote2 19.11.21

The first part turned out to be a gorgeous thriller, not for shkolota, of course, so I will gladly take a license, maybe even a collectible.

I
I am a KILLER 19.11.21

Yes, this game is a must-buy and is one of my 10 favorite games
on 1st: GTA
on 2nd: Gears of War
on 3rd: Alan Wake

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 19.11.21

GoodDamn, golden words.

z
zl_leshiy 19.11.21

who needs this dull corridor from the consoles. current shkolota yes housewives,

GoodDamn
lol, and the Pachamu all shkolota bawled that the game is awesome? the whole trilayer dies in the gameplay run and shine. yes, all my life I dreamed of making the dream of grandfather lenin come true :)

let it be on coconuts, belly on sofas with chips will appreciate it, as will Valve fans
pix.PlayGround.ru

r
rasta 19.11.21

what nonsense why is it written here that Alan Wake 2 will be released in 2013?

m
monk70 19.11.21

I liked the first one, I'm going to replay it. I would probably buy the second one.

S
Seemann95 19.11.21

In my opinion, the first part differs not only in the plot (which is very good) but also in the battles. More precisely, the idea itself. If it would have been like in ordinary "shooters" I shot at the enemy and he died, it would have been a completely different atmosphere, and from Action Alan Wake would have turned into a typical shooter. I hope the second part will also have some kind of zest. And on the subject: I bought the first part, if the second part is no worse, then maybe I will buy the second.

B
BioGen 19.11.21

Passed two years ago the first and addition, of course I want a continuation. All this intrigue only makes you want to play the second part and unleash this mystical plot.

X
XeQTOR 19.11.21

Itself saboy if it will buy it.

V
Vad_Teller 23.12.21

buy on incentive, epics go forest

B
Black future 23.12.21

Vad_Teller The
remaster of the first part will arrive in steam in a year, and it makes no sense to think about the second part.

W
Winstonn77 09.01.22

Waiting for 1 part in general fire

k
kurskiy 09.01.22

It's been 10 years since the theme was created. The release is scheduled for 23 years, so I'm waiting. The plot in the first part and American Nightmare is great. So is the attention to detail. The originals took place when they were released on the PC, now I play the remaster, a rare case when every room, every nook and cranny I want to look at and study.