3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexArhangeL 10.09.19 07:33 am

Pseudosection

What the fuck every second game is out now in 11 12 13 14 direct 64бита and so on, besides mediocre development, persistent feelings that we had, I mean, not in Taipei to live cards trash score
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
HIBOMB 10.09.19

Un_named
elementary, just everybody needs money. Create pseudoagouti, curve optimization transition to support are unclear and the necessary technology in it for the money. this is normal)

A
AlexArhangeL 10.09.19

HIBOMB
how many wolves do not feed.. and the purity of all want to play good,not to conceal and not pay for it
Besides, remember HL2, I doubt that valve does not need the money was in 2004.

H
HIBOMB 10.09.19

Un_named
maybe so, but for a good product and you can pay. Let's see what rocky will give us gta5 for PC, I hope that will not repeat the fiasco of 4th in the optimization. In General, I believe that produmano not optimize games need to boycott the entire gaming community worldwide. To create an international site to have all rallied and were selected bungler. And notice how they all ssycat to do the demo, throw out the product and then patches are punched, the bastards.

A
AlexArhangeL 10.09.19

HIBOMB
About the demos also drew attention.Either they stupidly lost interest or the new generation of developers sees industry under its угломXD

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

HIBOMB
That's the point, it's really corny and obvious, the whole emphasis is on the money here and get the shitty optimization.

A
Anderby 10.09.19

With the new generation of pekabeta finally found a way to squeeze money - Nvidia, due to the fact that left behind - for all three consoles graphics card ATI rivet, pays the publisher for the fact that he made the PC version more thick and clumsy. And given the new generation, which the developer can roam up to 8GB in RAM, then... Far Cry 3 require 8GB on a PC that is 16 times more than the PS3. Wait for the recommended RAM - 128GB. And with graphics cards even more cash song.
1. Carebear runs the game
2. See in the settings the grey inscription Maximum
3. Runs crying to mom about a new video card
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!!11

E
Eliry 10.09.19

Well there is industry. And she has one interest - money. Accordingly, all the directions are working on it. It turns out why to develop a game on the cards of the previous generation if you can thus force everyone to buy new cards?

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Eliry
Well, it is. It is easier to do so with minimum effort you get maximum income, but everything else is not important...