3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarackKamacho 19.11.21 12:39 pm

War never changes ... What? (Fallout 4)

Actually, the essence of the topic is in the title ...
Please do not throw slippers and used contraceptives of the hussar company at me, but explain what is the cult of this phrase, why it is so violently forced, and has the honor of being the epigraph of radioactive fallout
33 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.11.21

All fallouts traditionally begin with her.

s
seffko 19.11.21

after the war, the war for resources continues, the ouroboros is shorter
"There is no end to the history of mankind, because the struggle for survival is a war that goes on forever."

Y
Yuri Pankov 19.11.21

Just a pretentious phrase voiced by Ron Perlman ... And the meaning is already explained in the same intro.

E
Eroppo 19.11.21

"War never changes"
That 5000 years ago, people were the only living creatures that kill each other in droves, understand why, and in 5000 years the same will be

F
FiveBomb 19.11.21

well, if you don't know ... there is such a game called fallout ... and in every part of it the dude says this phrase in a stoned voice .... the addict likes

Y
Yuri Pankov 19.11.21

This Google knows everything;)

s
seffko 19.11.21

BarackKamacho
I just typed the letters into google. (quote)

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

Because war always leads to one end - the scorched wastelands. What happened 5000 years ago with torches, pitchforks and blood, what is now with the use of nuclear weapons. Well, you could understand it yourself, like the semantic load in this phrase is minimal.

B
Blackstormed 19.11.21

It is difficult to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if she is not there. The phrase is quite clear and simple, but at the same time accurate. Its epic nature within the series lies in the fact that the intro of the first file began with this phrase, and then it became a tradition. Oldfags, myself included, relive a lot of nostalgic emotions from this one phrase, derived from one of the best games in history. Something like this.
Shl, right now I'm playing the first foul ... on a 46-inch monica it looks strange, but still cool. That's what ingenious design means. 18 years old game. I recommend for a break from the witcher =)))

R
RicoChico 19.11.21

The phrase is relevant only in the first part, when the story of the apocalypse is told. In the rest, a pretentious, meaningless phrase.

g
godOFslaves 19.11.21

So thick, and you are also answering him.

B
BarackKamacho 19.11.21

[ASASIN]
for your information, I'm smarter than you (as one of the arguments, I don't offend people outright)

S
SimplyTheCat 19.11.21

BarackKamacho
don't make me laugh, by golly

B
BarackKamacho 19.11.21

[ASASIN]
and what's funny , firstly you have a nickname asasin, and secondly, it is written with an error, but the point is not that, but that the phrase was somehow forceful due to force and remained so, for, say, there is no war in 3 fall the phrase is

S
SimplyTheCat 19.11.21

BarackKamacho Pf
-f-f, moron, this phrase has become one of the characters in the series, and I can easily change my nickname, especially since it's not "asasin" but an abbreviation, child, you don't know, shut up

E
Except2 19.11.21

BarackKamacho
Because you had to play the first 2 parts of Foul, and not ask stupid questions.

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 19.11.21

In general, this phrase is known not only thanks to Fallout, but it is also a quote (I don’t remember exactly whose) and, in fact, the meaning of this phrase is that despite the fact at what time the war takes place or where or between whom, the war never changes and its essence remains the same as everything, regardless of the circumstances, and Fallot demonstrates this well throughout the entire series

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

Spoiler

E
EX0800_ 19.11.21

Yoshemitsu

K
K. V. 19.11.21

In those parts of the game that could be passed without killing anyone, this phrase is the delirium of a crazy maniac.