3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexBaldunin 19.11.21 12:40 pm

Deadpool - waiting for the movie! (Deadpool)

Guys! Today I watched the trailer for the film and of course I was pleased with the result! Just impressive! I think that the film will pay off with interest! Of course I played the game! The game is funny and interesting, but a little somehow bloody predictable ... but playable .. let's have a discussion ...
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
ge-force 19.11.21

The film will pay off only if the voice acting is worthwhile.

A
AlexBaldunin 19.11.21

LehaM ahaha for
sure, Goblin is unrealistically cool)))

U
USSoldier 19.11.21

Alex Baldunin
this film will not pay off - remember the films Survivor, Mad Max: Fury Road, The Hateful Eight, these films did not pay off, although they are good, but why all? such films should already be played in cinemas in a goblin

A
AlexBaldunin 19.11.21

Thompson1929
Okay, Thompson, but can we wait a bit? what if the people rush into this bloody meat grinder? What kind of people they are today, give them all the blood and meat ... maybe people havanet? )))) here is Mad Max: The road of fury somehow hooked me with 50X50 ... not that movie with Gibson, which I watched in the USSR in the video club for a sovetsky ruble. That Gibsonian ... Max ... was much cooler ...

A
AlexBaldunin 19.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
What do you like to watch? ,, Gone with the wind ,, or ,, IT WAS IN PENKOVO ,, ??? ahahhahaha

m
mcbrut 19.11.21

AlexBaldunin
Gone with the Wind is a great film though .

B
BioGen 19.11.21

I would go to the cinema for such a carbon monoxide, this is finally a real Deathpool - as in the comics.

E
Eddward west 19.11.21

it will be good if the schoolboy is not allowed in cinemas !! rating +18, they can only go with their mother! and then if in the film they show the vagina (subtracted on the foreign forum) then they will get a good podrach !!

A
AlexBaldunin 19.11.21

mcbrut
I did not say that he is bad)) my mom watches him once a year)))

m
mcbrut 19.11.21

AlexBaldunin
Yes, I just wrote
To keep others in the know. Here)
You need to review it yourself