3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 19.11.21 01:03 pm

And again ... Magic acorns ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After patch 1.12 I could not resist and again went on a new passage (I don't remember how many times :-)) And here, there! - and I finally had these magic acorns for the first time! Moreover, in the White Garden, along the way after the quest with Granny's frying pan (I don't remember exactly where they came from). The strangest thing is that there are too many of them! Three packs of one hundred acorns! What the hell is this? Each acorn gives 2 points in skills .. I ate them with a fool for a lot, a lot .. The game decided to call me for numerous passes? :-)
FROM all my other adventures - the only difference is in version 1.12 and that for the first time I "attached" the save from the second Witcher (I always answered questions in Vizima before)
41 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 19.11.21

what are the acorns? I hear it for the first time.

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

dimon-alfa
So I saw them for the first time! Although already passed 10 times probably. But Google says that there are some that usually drop out of Imlerich and not in such quantities.

L
Levokos 19.11.21

Stribogg
Because This is not the first time you play the game, they decided to reward you.
PS CD Project remembers its heroes)
And the topic is a bug, or a mod for loot.

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Levokos
Mods are the same as they were. I don't dabble in loot at all, what's the point? Apparently, a bug, but funny)) In general, Google says that some players had these acorns for a long time, like, too, after granny's frying pan, and also in large quantities

V
Vaselinski 19.11.21

I only had Imlerich 1 acorn, you can sharpen it or give it to slaves so that they would sow them.

S
Sparrow 19.11.21

Stribogg
There is such a glitch ... however, I got 250 acorns) More than a hundred in the inventory and dangling. Already in the game + migrated)

d
draug1986 19.11.21

I also have 100 pieces after the quest frying pan, new game +

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Little Sparrow
Where? in the White Garden or from Imlerich? I also threw mine all into the chest from temptation)))

H
Hattack 19.11.21

Stribogg
Definitely a bug. Or a "bonus" of some mod .. Logically - why should Projects push such a natural cheat into the game?

S
Sparrow 19.11.21

Stribogg
In the White Garden ... From Imlerich, as expected, only one fell)

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Little Sparrow
Did you use the save from the second witcher?

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

blade
Was the save from the second witcher used?

K
KANOV 19.11.21

With Imlerich one, and for a frying pan a couple of pies. Passed the game 4 times. Version GOG patch 1.11. Used save from 2 parts.

S
Sparrow 19.11.21

Stribogg
did not use Conservation, made decisions with Voorhis)

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

“Three packs of one hundred acorns!”
Well, nichosi! Did this happen after the hot fix for the 1.12 patch or before it?

S
Sparrow 19.11.21

Wild Rider
It happened on version 1.11 =)

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Wild Rider I
started the game before the fix. I was looking for a frying pan for granny only after.

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

Great, so I'll open all the perks for myself, as I wanted. I will change the builds of the Persian at any time, I will start experimenting. Cleansing potions for 1k are no longer needed.

Stribogg
It is important to clarify: did you collect in a regular game or in NG +?

i
ilya1iz2 19.11.21

I have never seen them, although probably because I passed the game in a week. Although, ng + passed not so long ago, I'll go and see what's what)

d
draug1986 19.11.21

Stribogg
no