3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 19.11.21 01:03 pm

And again ... Magic acorns ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After patch 1.12 I could not resist and again went on a new passage (I don't remember how many times :-)) And here, there! - and I finally had these magic acorns for the first time! Moreover, in the White Garden, along the way after the quest with Granny's frying pan (I don't remember exactly where they came from). The strangest thing is that there are too many of them! Three packs of one hundred acorns! What the hell is this? Each acorn gives 2 points in skills .. I ate them with a fool for a lot, a lot .. The game decided to call me for numerous passes? :-)
FROM all my other adventures - the only difference is in version 1.12 and that for the first time I "attached" the save from the second Witcher (I always answered questions in Vizima before)
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Someone like-you 19.11.21

I played for about 600 hours I don't remember any acorns

S
SpartanSoap 19.11.21

Stribogg
please clarify, found it in that house, on a quest, or received it as a reward? Well, was it NG +?

k
kokoz80 19.11.21

I also never saw these acorns, I'll go look) passed many times, I don't even remember how many, what ng, what ng +

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

Completed the frying pan quest. To date, the Steam version has already been fixed. No acorns were given.

Sparrow
It's a pity, I started a new game at 1.10, I missed this interesting bug.
PS By the way, can someone throw a save here (not NG + and preferably closer to the end of the game, at least the Island of Mists, and even better after minequest) with these acorns? Upload to progost and give a link.

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Wild Rider
Not NG +, usual

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

SpartanSoap
I don’t remember .. I just noticed some acorns appeared .. It seems all the same after the frying pan .. Although I'm not sure. I see acorns in inventory. I tried to eat - oops, two points per navka. Googled, it turns out there are.
Later, as I play, I will load the save, perhaps I can more accurately establish when they appeared and where.

P
Pril balsam 19.11.21

Do they eat these acorns?
I only had 1 acorn, removed it from the body ??? ;
The usual
Spoilerquest game with Ciri, when you go to kill the attendants of witches, Ciri kills the attendants, and Geralt - someone else. So an acorn fell from him

L
Legion1130 19.11.21

Cheryl
Someone else is Imlerich. The acorn can be eaten, then 2 skill points will be added or given to the peasants.

X
Xavier_29Th 19.11.21

The mistake of most players is that after killing Imlerich, everyone immediately agrees with Ciri to go somewhere further in the plot, instead of saying "I'll look around a little" in order to skin the carcass of the Wild Hunt commander and get an acorn from him.

I
Imperator1 19.11.21

Xavier_29Th I
went through the game three times, examined the place of the battle three times, never once did the "carcass" appear ... a hint of the 4th passage)

B
Boehringer 19.11.21

Imperator1
His carcass does not go anywhere. Lies nearby. I must say an interesting opponent at the maximum difficulty level.

I
Imperator1 19.11.21

I will examine it again next time. It is difficult to play not just at the maximum level, but even at 15-20 fps (I decided to unscrew the settings to ultra and play 2560 * 1080), I overwhelmed Yeridin in just a few minutes with such a fps, while at the spirit of the first calls I suffered much more). It seems that it is a little incorrect to say "easy" or "difficult". The lower the FPS, the more the difficulty is automatically increased regardless of other circumstances.

B
Boehringer 19.11.21

Imperator1
It turned out so that the release of The Witcher coincided with the update of the system unit. With ultra settings, everything goes without brakes at all. Nimble Imlerich in the second stage of the battle. A good fighter .... I have never met more difficult ones.

v
vovastij 19.11.21

I downloaded a save with a frying pan, NG +, started with patch 1.11, now it costs 1.12 - no acorns. Gog version, no mods.

B
Boehringer 19.11.21

vovastij
Because this is a bug. The developers would not deliberately introduce such a serious imbalance into the game. With such success, they could double or triple the number of places of power.

I
Imperator1 19.11.21

Halamor
Fast, but Eredin is even more agile (especially considering that the patch on the ship is much smaller than the area on Lysaya Gora) ... I don't know, maybe there was a bug, but my Persian stupidly did not have time to respond to keystrokes, I absolutely did not have anything could do, or rather, I managed to press all the keys n times, but Geralt didn't give a damn about it, I spat after 5-6 attempts and lowered the level. And the last time I almost ran the mouse into the monitor, because I passed this Eredin on the max with slides, without experiencing difficulties with the Persian himself). These are the technical flaws that enrage me in the witcher. When an NPC that is 5 levels behind you is harder to defeat than a boss of the same level, and an NPC of your level is killed in a couple of hits ***

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 19.11.21

Stribogg
one acorn fell out to me, for two passes it constantly gave to those at the bottom at the holiday.

O
Old_Nick 19.11.21

I have with an acorn, already in several passages, another joke. I always took it from the corpse, always gave it to the peizans and it always remained in the GG's inventory :)
And yes - more, neither before Eredin, nor later, acorns did not come across

v
vovastij 19.11.21

Halamor
Duc and I are about the same.

P
Pril balsam 19.11.21

Xavier_29Th
instead of saying "I'll look around a little" in order to skin the carcass of the Wild Hunt commander and get an acorn from him for
sure, I was wildly glad when I saw that I could stay, because it was interesting that this corpse could be removed