3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yllia 10.11.19 11:34 pm

The finale of the game. Tinsmith and a Masterpiece was lost? (Mad Max)

They died and Max, the interceptor went to look for his silent plain..the Game ended where it began - a lonely Max interceptor on the road. And continue the game there. After the last mission, we are transported in time when Clem still alive. Because none of the people in the fortresses and wasteland never mentioned the death Clema. Or am I wrong? Hope I've got that wrong. Because it is a very sad ending..
29 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhabishe 10.11.19

Well, first things first, ask this: and you movies the watch? Say thank you at least someone stayed alive.

And so - Yes. For triplea Tinsmith, back for purely gameplay reasons. By the way, in the game there are hints that the animated Tinker - in fact a fiction, a product of loosened by constant attacks of the mind of max. The game is, in fact, is the prequel to Road rage, so no options there a cheat does not work.

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Zhabishe
Fourth, I have not seen the movie.
Even so Tinker just a fantasy, like a Vulture. Sad. And I specifically went to the fortresses and wasteland - looking for who will say That's the killer Clima! No one, neither man nor hinted about this event.But they quickly react to events You helped to resist the strength of Brochures! You helped to leave the people of Krasnogosky! Therefore, it was thought that the freeplay is when everything is still alive - a Masterpiece, a Tinkerer and Clem. And now Max is alone again - only more loss, more pain. Awful.

V
Vano_Strelok 10.11.19

Yllia
WELL for starters - this is a fucking spoiler... So in the forum name had to be put the mark [SPOILER].
About max's psyche: there is the possibility that the whole world of games and movies - unreal. Most likely after the death of his wife and child he went crazy and shut down. Ie he quietly peacefully rests with drugs in a mental hospital, periodically trying to escape and beat the nurses...

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Vanek_Assassin
Yes, sorry for the spoiler. The nerves wrote. I hope the moderators will hide. A very unhappy ending. But you could probably get by with a rifle or grompone Clema the finish.

Z
Zhabishe 10.11.19

Yllia
Heh, and you were persistent in finding their happy ending ;-) the Fourth film wholeheartedly recommend. Max... His destiny is suffering, what to say. The sad fate of a minor character.

Vanek_Assassin
A little like this: the authors used the story of a more General approach. Story about Max, a sort of legends, tales, epics. They are, in General, following some kind of plot outline, but only in General terms.

Ahh, still saw the assumption that Max from Road rage (and games, maybe) is the grown up kid from the second film (the so-called feral kid). The one that the pipe crawling, some garbage shot and growled. Garbage, of course, but fun.

And that as proof, well, generally interesting read: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/MadMax2015?from=VideoGame.MadMax

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 10.11.19

Hollywood and games have taught us to happy endings, but life is often not the case. On the contrary I liked the ending. It is tragic, but the unexpected and impressive, and without any hint on continuation. The story is finished, and it was a sad story.

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Zhabishe
Good games for me are like good books - I did not pass and live. And so he has been looking for the happy ending :)) Max disappointed with their rigidity and callousness. Could be stupid to go out and remove Eastasia from the machine. Yeah hands in the end to throw this zemledel. The movie I downloaded yesterday, but I can't watch - I'm tired of this depressing world. All the same, I feel closer to the world of GTA is elegant, beautiful, that the enemies of the allies - quite a decent people. And not these savages with maces and a saw in the head.

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Purple giraffe
Yes, just the opposite. We are direct stifle the terrible endings of Mass effect, the Credo of the Assassins (the death of the best that there was - Desmond), LA Nuar. and just for the villains of GTA everything always ends well or almost well.

V
Veider16 10.11.19

Zhabishe
Fury road is a prequel to the 3 part mad max,if you look at the storyline

Z
Zhabishe 10.11.19

Veider16
What makes you think so? Above I already gave a link regarding the story of the game, there is mentioned the official position of the Miller. I will quote specifically about Road rage:

George Miller declared the Sequel Gap made him discard trying to make Fury Road a proper is the sequel to Beyond Thunderdome, but since he considers the Max films to be, essentially, Legends of the man called Mad Max, continuity isn't all that important. It can be considered a sequel Thunderdome with Max's simply the age (in Miller's words) a James Bond situation,a note or an alternate follow-up to the original Mad Max (it opens with Max on the Pursuit Special, haunted by his dead family). The tie-in comics imply the former by referencing the events of Road Warrior and Thunderdome as parts of Max's past.

There are two key points:
Legends of the man called Mad Max end - to-end the story of the films is a collection of legends about a man named Max (which, incidentally, is only confirmed by the corresponding scenes in Under the dome of thunder).
It can be considered a Thunderdome sequel - Road rage can be considered a sequel to Under the dome of thunder (and, therefore, kvadrikvel the original film) provided that the max age will be considered about the same as the age of the bond in the bond - in any way. Because according to extra materials to Road rage, at the beginning of the movie events of the day end of the world (figuratively speaking, of course, the world is not just collapsed), it's been 45 years. Given that the max in the first film were clearly older than twenty, it turns out, our hero is too old for Road rage... So age him and disabled.

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Zhabishe
I looked at the Road rage. This film is a prequel to the game. Because in the film Max kills non-Replaceable Joe. And Lord Clem is the son of a non-Replaceable Joe (it says so in his biography). It turns out the game takes place after the movie. Clem just doesn't know apparently, that Max killed his father. And max is probably destined to kill this unholy family.

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Zhabishe
Can not be Road rage continuation Under the dome because the road people now have what I wanted, what I fought was the fuel of the machine. And Under the dome is already much time has passed - no fuel, no cars, people are very wild, came to a complete standstill. Old Max - he's the only one left of those who remember the remnants of civilization.

S
Shock Burst 10.11.19

I think the game and movie have nothing in common. Waiting for the continuation of the movie Mad max: a wasteland

Z
Zhabishe 10.11.19

Yllia wrote:
I looked at the Road rage. This film is a prequel to the game.
Well, joined a decent representative of the genre action. But your assertion does not agree.

Yllia wrote:
Because in the film Max kills non-Replaceable Joe. And Lord Clem is the son of a non-Replaceable Joe (it says so in his biography). It turns out the game takes place after the movie. Clem just doesn't know apparently, that Max killed his father.
Joe was Nonmortal, by the way. I mentioned above about the General principles of the storytelling in Mad Max and the relations between each of the components of her work and gave references. But even if you take the facts that you personally operate, the situation does not add up: if the game continues the events of the film, Clem just needs to know that Joe is dead, and in the Citadel coup and took power Furiosa. Then, obviously, Clam packing his bags, gathers his boys and goes terrible revenge. But in the game nothing like this happens, Clem sitting in Gastown and fun. Also in the game the biographies there's no word on that, Joe, the Cannibal and/or the Armorer is dead. On the other hand: in the end, Max returns the Interceptor and in the beginning of the film sits behind the wheel of this car. While at the end of the movie Max leaves the Citadel on foot, because the Interceptor they smashed during the chase. So the game - in a sense, a prequel to the movie, though, as I said, their relationship is decorated coarse brushstrokes, in General.

Yllia wrote:
Can not be Road rage continuation Under the dome because the road people now have what I wanted, what I fought was the fuel of the machine. And Under the dome is already much time has passed - no fuel, no cars, people are very wild, came to a complete standstill. Old Max - he's the only one left of those who remember the remnants of civilization.
You can argue with me, but arguing with the Director? Who filmed Road rage a continuation of the third movie, not the second, and he said so. With regards to the decline. In the third film we first show some semblance of a new society - there is a city run, which has laws and there are people who are watching their execution. In fact this is what has evolved more complex structures, such as the Citadel Joe, Lead a Farm and Oil town. For example, in the second movie was nothing like this, except that the refugee camp-oil, which looks like a temporary camp, not a place where people gather to live. Lack of fuel can easily be explained by the absence of oil in this particular place, because the infrastructure for transportation fuel have already been destroyed, and the danger of transporting fuel (and freight in General) through the wasteland clearly demonstrated in the Road rage. Again in the third film was the helicopter and railroad, to the fourth - only primers, and cars.

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Zhabishe
Laws! Wheel! Awesome law. I, as a lawyer, in shock from such a law. It is a law wheel for me - evidence of the complete collapse and degradation of society.

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Zhabishe
But in General - I will not argue, read a biography, exactly, nowhere is it written that man: the immortan Joe is dead. I still can't figure out - the game world is surrounded by Nothing Great - how did they get into the Citadel? Hope was in the Citadel, Clem went out in Gastown. Max went lost masterpiece and Tinsmith. How?

Z
Zhabishe 10.11.19

Yllia
Yllia wrote:
I still can't figure out - the game world is surrounded by Nothing Great - how did they get into the Citadel?
I think there are two explanations: real and in-game. Real - available to the player territory had to limit, therefore, was invented, this story is Nothing Great. Better than the standard insurmountable indestructible fences of a height to the waist (Hello, S. T. A. L. K. E. R.!). In-game - to overcome the Great Nothing need evil machine with the mighty palom. Just such a car was the Interceptor that Max lost early in the game, and instead of which he built a Masterpiece. After the destruction of the Masterpiece of Max again put his hands on the Interceptor, i.e. the events of the game essentially worthless, what I see the main disadvantage of the presented final. In fact, it is expected that after completing the storyline, Max can to leave. Departing from max, we can assume that every resident of Wasteland can also cross the Great Nothing (as, for example, tried to do a bunch of side-quest of Krasnogosky), having enough pumped vehicle.

Yllia wrote:
Laws! Wheel! Awesome law. I, as a lawyer, in shock from such a law. It is a law wheel for me - evidence of the complete collapse and degradation of society.
Well, about the quality of these laws out of the question =) I just meant that they are at least trying to establish some semblance of society in the ruins of primitive anarchic system that they got at the end of the first two films. Here, for example, gradonachalnitsa can't just go and kill a dwarf with a giant - hence, there are external constraints. In terms of absolute anarchy it would be impossible, and the dwarf took a bullet (or arrow) in his little talkative melon in one hint of defiance. Well, I think so.

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Zhabishe
Of course the events of the game depreciated the death of a Masterpiece - they are all game it was built, he was her ultimate goal. The only thing that saves the ending - that all is not in vain - one villain became less. Well would be the next game about the Citadel. And what about the quest Exodus is just Max says that they will not be able to cross the Great nothing - because not everyone did it. Citadel is available to residents of the wasteland - it turns out she is not outside Nothing Great. We just didn't show. She's probably somewhere outside Gastown.

Z
Zhabishe 10.11.19

Yllia wrote:
Citadel is available to residents of the wasteland - it turns out she is not outside Nothing Great. We just didn't show. She's probably somewhere outside Gastown.
Hmm, yeah, you're right. In the film between them is not such a great distance - perhaps dangerous - but close.

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Zhabishe
Is obtained between the film and the game is very big connection - in the game Max killed Clema, thoroughly undermined the authority of his command, strengthened the position of a relatively decent and non-aggressive jita, Chernoglazka and Brochures - that ultimately will give the opportunity to Furiose to hold the Citadel. Just why he left in the Citadel - is not clear. Where is he going again?! Especially without a car. At least it showed as Furiosa gives him a better car with a full tank.