3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yllia 10.11.19 11:34 pm

The finale of the game. Tinsmith and a Masterpiece was lost? (Mad Max)

They died and Max, the interceptor went to look for his silent plain..the Game ended where it began - a lonely Max interceptor on the road. And continue the game there. After the last mission, we are transported in time when Clem still alive. Because none of the people in the fortresses and wasteland never mentioned the death Clema. Or am I wrong? Hope I've got that wrong. Because it is a very sad ending..
29 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhabishe 10.11.19

Yllia
True! In fact, at the end of the Road Rage all relatives of Joe and other leaders are dead except for the dwarf in the Citadel, so Furiose no one would be nice to give max a decent compensation. Also the ending, breaking the events of the film: Max has demonstrated a practical man, and then went and just walked away into the sunset on his own two feet. I notice here some unhealthy trend =)

Y
Yllia 10.11.19

Zhabishe
In this Wasteland it and 10 minutes to live without a car.

M
MrDevil 10.11.19

Yllia
The first time was immediately after release. To say I was hooked would be an understatement. I love post-apocalyptic future, max and the universe as a whole. And I don't know what this game was criticized for the monotony of examples of games with a similar uniformity very much and I can :) But the plot is great, the concept of max-aged, it is a pity Mel Gibson did not give permission to use your image of the character. Then you and doomed phantasmagoria of a broken man and the cyclical nature of past failures and the accompanying rational madness with flashbacks and visions.
By the way, it's not often you meet a girl who likes ME, LANoire and assasins creed to far edge, and the universe of max, kneel in front of you, knee))

The other day I remembered about the game, decided to re - impressions from the first time.
And about the dark ending it was said above - has accustomed us to a happy ending. We've learned that when the main character is in danger - he will find the solution and all will be well. And here, as in Mass Effect, L. A. Noire, AC, when the hero is in danger, we worry about him.

i
inyourdreams 10.11.19

Vanek_Assassin
The worst I ever heard

V
Vano_Strelok 10.11.19

inyourdreams
You didn't hear that, did you read it

A
ANCILOZAVR 10.11.19

Yllia
May already clear,but I'll write still.He spoke of the death Clema.And Hope and Glory in a superposition of dead and alive at the same time in the temple of Fried food.There are a couple of places where if you approach the collector of scrap metal,instead it will Hope ,and in another place, the Fame.And Hope says, Hope is dangerous and Hope is dead.But Glory says that he not saved her,or killed,don't remember exactly.But a male voice they say it.And in mind max is all mixed up. Here is the u tube video is about it _____ Mad Max Game Easter Egg Hope and Glory

L
LordAtom91 10.11.19

Yllia
Not always in the GTA was not any Hepi End if fashion did not intervene to correct,and so the ending was always almost in all games sad and sad to tears,so the Happy End is not always possible to calculate,but crazy people like Max don't care what the ending is,it is what it is,how the authors came up with and gave us,do not like do not pass more,so I'm not just his pass for fun and look for Easter eggs is different,and the fact that Max was left alone,it's not always in the heart of the girl and her daughter will remain forever as his wife and his daughter,but when the game you pass a car to Tinker alive,that is, no one would be hurt if you didn't see after the game finished in the same sign POPs up at the end about what the game is completed and returned that is, the machine,the gearhead and the other heroes,the villain was not a word,so be of good cheer,and you call it a little Happy with Indicom))

N
Neonchik77 24.05.21

I think that the plot of the game ended on the credits, and all that after is not canon! And free play is needed just for gameplay so that it doesn't look like mafia 2.

s
sedoylis 04.07.21

that would be Max to knead with a stalker would be venigret