3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasovych 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Which headphones are less harmful?

Subject, vacuum immediately discarded, the issue of liners / overhead
57 Comments
Sort by:
m
mariol 19.11.21

Earpods

7Rain7 19.11.21

In general, any ears get tired and the head starts to ache. I have never heard a good sound in headphones, comparable even to an average-bad hi-fi system. At the very house of the Jabra Revo Corded. I dress only if the child has fallen asleep. And I don’t understand walking and listening to music of poor quality from a poor playback source, and even through headphones.

R
Rener 19.11.21

from plugs or vacuum tubes really the auricle hurts. These are the most useless, in my opinion. The only plus is that they are comfortable to wear under a hat / hood.

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

the auricle hurts
so do not substitute))

when dragging vacuum tubes - no problem. matter of habit

D
DariaS 19.11.21

Overhead, because the auricle, as without them, extinguishes the sound wave. In addition, they create noise isolation, and we do not need to turn up the volume.

O
OldPirat 19.11.21

On the street, you can generally vacuum in one ear and norms. And the sounds are heard and the music.

B
Bomber 19.11.21

SignOut
One ear is not cool.
And on the subject - well, monitor on the street it looks wild, like some kind of scumbag.
vacuum is the thing for the street, and the sound is good and does not fall out like plug-in.
Regarding safety, do you walk a lot at all? Even if you don't have a car, the maximum that shines for you is to walk 10 meters to the bus stop and then 10-100 meters from the bus stop to the destination. This is a minute walk, at this time it is not necessary to listen to Mouzon.
Well, even if you lathered yourself with a peshkodrap across the whole city - use underground passages and zebras under traffic lights, this is normal. When walking on the sidewalk, the danger is minimal in any case.
And even if you walk a lot and are afraid for your farts, then do not hear music on the street, listen at home for example. at work, listening to music is much more dangerous than on the street.
And never, you hear, NEVER walk down the street, listening to FUCKED music such as kalorep, pseudo-rock or dima bilan with a group of "whistle-fakes" from the pissing squeaking speakers of their iPhones! It is very dangerous, you can get hit with fittings!

B
Bella ragazza 19.11.21

I didn’t think about it. It’s all the same. And besides, I don’t use it.

E
Ease 19.11.21

The earbuds will not fall out when the correct size is selected. Otherwise, they will buy healthy ones, under their little ears and walk, correcting them every few seconds.
The smallest harm, of course, is carried by waybills, not morons.

G
GTAman 19.11.21

Good vacuum ones are flawless. And they hold perfectly, and the sound does not need to be made loudly, and the lows in them are not only heard, but felt. They also motivate the user to wash their ears more often.

a
andrey 19.11.21

I wonder how the aftor will change the topic this time ..

B
Bomber 19.11.21

GTAman
Yes, the basses are hell, I have vacuum basses on phishers on a standard android player, as if in the monitor Beats of the Prodristaysya ot bassa model

O
OldPirat 19.11.21

Bomber
It is clear that it is not cool, so that it is necessary to listen to cool at home on the system's norms.

s
salovodka 19.11.21

These are the ones I recommend - I've been wearing them for 8 years. There are no competitors in terms of price / quality ratio. Their peculiarity is that you can hear others well, so it is not an option to listen to them in the metro. But you won't get hit by a car.
Spoiler

T
The dumpling is kind 19.11.21

I have been hanging around with earbuds for 10 years and with monitor ones, I haven’t gone deaf yet. But not vacuum ones. Sounds are well muffled this time and this is bad for the street and two, sorry, they are not entirely hygienic.

m
masha 19.11.21

I prefer in-ear headphones.

S
Sfizuk 19.11.21

Earplugs.Infa weaving :)

V
Vascapp 19.11.21

salovodka I
fully support it. I myself have been walking with the same headphones for about 5 years. Very satisfied. Still not bad Panasonic RP-HT010 and use them periodically.

W
Wolfram carbide 19.11.21

Fischer Audio FA-768. I have been with them for almost 3 years. The sound is awesome, both low and high. The design is light, do not fall out when running. Silicone wire, they do not tan in the cold. The clip is in place.
PS From the invoice closed - Ritmix RH-508 thing.

G
GTAman 19.11.21

Spoiler