3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasovych 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Which headphones are less harmful?

Subject, vacuum immediately discarded, the issue of liners / overhead
57 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

Spoiler

I
Ivan Dro 19.11.21

All harmful ones, if you turn them on loudly, I personally have been walking down the street in vacuum for several years, until I have become deaf, at home I sit in invoices, I have not gone deaf either, but I do not approve of inserts, they always fall out, for what purpose are you interested? the internet is full of information about this.

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

down the street in vacuum
how many times did you lie in traumatology?

L
Le Gaspilleur 19.11.21

Spoiler

I
Ivan Dro 19.11.21

Chevalier
0 times, you need to look around.

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

Ivan Dro
nafig. so you can tear off your head. what's the point of listening then?

Shpilin
bro, yuzaem spoiler oki? ;)

G
Gеmini 19.11.21

those with less fat

L
Le Gaspilleur 19.11.21

Chevalier
Well, after all, an extremely beautiful Chukchi, however.

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

Shpilin is
no more than the rest of the Chukchi. on your face a trowel of plaster and you will be like krala))

I
Ivan Dro 19.11.21

Chevalier
You want to say, if you were wearing open ears on the street, you wouldn't look around when you cross the road? ?

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

Ivan Dro
I am against droppers, plaster casts and hoods)

against listening to music on the street?
in the park on a bench for example

K
KingNarik 19.11.21

Headphones are not harmful at all, by themselves. Overload is harmful to your hearing. You can take cool ones, which are knocked down from the heart, listen at a normal volume level, not 24/7 and everything will be ok; but you can buy plugs for $ 4, screw on the gain to max and become slightly shell-shocked)
And if you think about it, then the full-size open type will be the safest, but you won't be like that on the street (here, of course, I’m lying, I saw they walk .. yyyy)
Answering to question: take the lining.

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

the best option for the author
Spoiler

I
Ivan Dro 19.11.21

Chevalier
How many senses do we have? in headphones, in fact, there is nothing dangerous, unless of course you are running with a headache, you need to go and evaluate everything visually around you and look around as you cross the road. It is much more dangerous to walk down the street and talk on the phone, it will disorient you and you can easily get hit by a car, the same situation with cars, you cannot talk while driving, but almost everyone listens to music in the car.

A
Alexandrovitch 19.11.21

Spoiler

F
Faithless123 19.11.21

Only their absence is not harmful ...

M
MarvelDC 19.11.21

those headphones that are less harmful are less harmful. param param pam pam.

50GB 19.11.21

Broken

r
requiemmm 19.11.21

TON-2 or TA, with their native fittings. To call this device for torture differently :) One hour to listen and the headache from the terrible force of the spring and plastic, which can be used to chop bricks, is guaranteed on your ears for a long time. You will never wear it again, and since there are no headphones, no problem. And no desire to use it for the rest of your days. Although, they say, the emitters themselves can be rearranged into a modern headset and only the sound from an old phone will remain among the shortcomings.

M
Mr_Lawrence 19.11.21

Monitor headphones, in high quality, you can listen to music all day at least, your ears will not get tired and the sound is at a height, a year ago I bought myself senhaizers, now I go everywhere with them.