3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21 01:23 pm

the computer shuts down by itself

the computer turns off by itself and does not turn on for a long time, then it works again.
31 Comments
Sort by:
l
leviafan30 19.11.21

Similar to problems with the cooling system. Try to clean the cooler of the processor, video card.

K
Kosh13 19.11.21

Measure temperature sensors with Hw Monitor. Check if all fans are running. And finally, specify the config.
And so yes, or cooling or power supply.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

either the mat board or the power supply
or something with wires and contacts is dying . depending on how long it is

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
minutes 10

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
can and with wires ... because I press the button and the computer does not respond

D
Draken_sang 19.11.21

The video card often hangs the system when it overheats and artifacts pour in. The motherboard may prevent the game from loading. Turning off the computer is more like wear on the power supply. If possible, take a power supply unit from your friends for a test. I advise you to replace the PSU!

H
Hitrii 19.11.21

Semuel Kolt
If after turning off the power supply turn off the trail to the motherboard and then connecting the press?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

Semuel Kolt
then most likely the problem is either in a flooded bp where some circuit has burned out and overloads the rest and until the condenser calms down the pitch does not bake.
either a chip dump somewhere on the mp or loose contact with it. until the whole thing cools down can not work.
and what about pitch then?

S
Suurnoo 19.11.21

I had this, I changed the motherboard, but you can have a power supply unit without touching it is difficult to say for sure)

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

Hitrii
I don’t know I don’t want to get into the computer because I don’t really understand. I’ll have to go to the master to carry

H
Hitrii 19.11.21

Semuel Kolt
Now the times have gone, they can't look in anymore ... but the master will say, he is like that.

B
BLACK MILK 19.11.21

I bet on the power supply!

J
Jolly_baker 19.11.21

electrolytic capacitors must be checked on the motherboard or in the power supply for the fact of swelling, 90% of such problems are due to them, if such problems are found, they must be re-soldered to new ones

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

Hitrii
I know ... he always rubs something on my mom like the games are to blame for everything, let him stop pumping all sorts of crap !!! AND I DO NOT DOWNLOAD !!!!

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

Merry_baker
understood 45% of what you said

J
Jolly_baker 19.11.21

just do not understand, and even more so, too lazy to drive "swollen capacitors" into Google - bring it to someone who understands and is friends with a soldering iron
http://gooosha.ru/vzdutye-kondensatory-ustranyaem-neispravnosti-kompyutera/

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

Veselyy_bekar
now it turns on for half an hour !!!

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

Jolly_baker
and the calendar on the desktop is empty, just a picture without numbers

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

and I rebooted it several times because everything was covered with a white veil all the time and posed (Not responding)
after which I started in safe mode

J
Juhym2015 19.11.21

Yes, the guy had a similar situation, he picked up viruses and the computer started to warm up and turn on himself at night, clean the system from viruses and also from the dust of all the coolers. And also change the thermal paste to the process. And if this does not help, just change the Windows and everything will be ok)