3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hexogen 19.11.21 09:49 pm

What choice did you make? [of two evils ...] (BioShock Infinite)

I didn’t take out my weapon at the ticket office, and Booker was stabbed in the arm, and soon he got a bandage on his arm. What other choices with such small but nice changes are there in the game? And what changes if at the fair you throw the ball at the pair and not at the presenter?
105 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kote Dobro 19.11.21

HEXOGEN
Nothing will change at the fair - when thrown in both cases, AD is visible.

S
Somtaau 19.11.21

Why? If you throw the ball at the presenter, then further in the story when you get to the beach in the process of passing, those two who were tied up meet and they give clothes. If you throw in them and not the typing one, then what will happen. Didn't throw)

g
grandbookeater 19.11.21

If you throw in a couple, then there will be a messenger Fink on the beach, he will also give his clothes "for extraordinary cruelty."

K
Kote Dobro 19.11.21

Somtaau
NitrO 87
Well, I was talking about the events at the fair itself. I forgot about the clothes.

M
MAXIMUS1993 19.11.21

What happens if you choose a brooch for Elizabeth with a cage?

D
DRED1993 19.11.21

MAXIMUS1993

This is a secret)
It seems that few people have chosen a cage)
And well ... She goes with a bird more;)

a
astrozombie 19.11.21

I chose both with the cage and with the bird, this choice does not seem to change anything at all, I thought maybe at least the old Elizabeth would give different notes, but no, all the same, with the symbol of the cage.

T
Troy. 19.11.21

DRED1993 There is
no difference, if not counting the fact that (as I understood from the conversation of scientists) Booker always chose the bird.

H
Hexogen 19.11.21

The bird seems to be a symbol of the Nightingale, and the cage - this will open according to the plot

T
Tiny Killer 19.11.21

Honestly, in this moment (the choice of brooches) I don't see any logic at all ... IMHO, this is some kind of joke-test of developers. I can hardly imagine a psycho-portrait of a person who (not for the sake of experiment, comparison for, namely, sincerely) chose from the cage. It's like getting Eliza tattooed on her back with domes)))

T
Troy. 19.11.21

Tiny Killer
Lol, for the first time (when I played the game) I chose a cage, because the bird is corny and somehow predictable.

T
Tiny Killer 19.11.21

Troy.
This is from the field of "doing original" ... in life, ask your daughter or your girlfriend to make a choice, it would be the most banal (but aesthetic) and sentimental ...

T
Troy. 19.11.21

Tiny Killer
I would do the same in life, if only because the cell will stand out (._.)

T
Tiny Killer 19.11.21

Troy.
Hmm ... IMHO and the bird is exclusive ... for the whole game I have not seen the second such brooch from anyone)))

T
Troy. 19.11.21

Tiny Killer
But we were talking about real life (._.).

HEXOGENE
And the chest was bigger.

H
Hexogen 19.11.21

Among the early screenshots, there was no bird or cage, there was only one brooch

T
Tiny Killer 19.11.21

Troy.
In the age of emancipation, I would not dare to offer a clever girl a brooch with a cage - it may not be a desire to show off, but a symbol ...

T
Troy. 19.11.21

Tiny Killer
Seriously? Or maybe she will still declare herself a feminist and generally refuse to have ties with a man because in a brooch donated by a loved one she saw the roots of slavery / humiliation and her low position in society? (._.)

D
Diabolic_Fruit 19.11.21

on the first pass I chose a cell.)

|
| Enclave Soldier | 19.11.21

I chose a bird. I think that if you take a cage, it will not let her forget that she was in a cage in the tower, and if you choose a bird, it will not let her forget the nightingale