3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vl Super 19.11.21 10:10 pm

Oblivion Oddities (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Oblivion oddities
218 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shifroval 19.11.21

??? Mine did not understand ... where is the strangeness?

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

The author, you would at least write what this topic is about.

G
Goonies aka Yuri Nikulin 19.11.21

No, well, if the finger is in the sky, then the unrealism of what is happening can be called that

5ehtiP 19.11.21

Well, one day I walk across the field .. I see an Argonian playing with a rat, and in the middle there is a carnation! I thought, "Strange O_o"

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

It's really strange O_o

V
Vl Super 19.11.21

And I saw that if you turn the hourglass, then the sand will never be filled

V
Vl Super 19.11.21

ATTENTION !!! The game has a lot of oddities of the
most different

5ehtiP 19.11.21

Mei bi Temple of Truth?

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

Heretic?!! Where is the heretic ?! * Sets the torch on fire and raises it belligerently *

S
SNAKE 19.11.21

This topic is weird!

S
Sanchezz82 19.11.21

Burn the heretic)

T
TRUPETC [MT] 19.11.21

Oddity: there is a sewage system .... siirodiltsi built it to be seen for the show, or they felt sorry for the homeless goblins and rats.

S
SNAKE 19.11.21

I noticed weirdness in the game. THERE ARE NO UNITS IN THE GAME !!!!!!!! Why then the sewerage ????

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

The odd thing is that most of the inhabitants of Cyrodiil are either bandits, marauders, or sorcerers. There are literally few good citizens.

E
Erysipelas 19.11.21

I don't even know what to do with such a strange topic .... 0_o

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

I think if the author specifically explains why this topic is, then we can leave it.

E
Elka_13 19.11.21

The strangest thing that surprised me and did not like it - when you play as a vampire bite others. And for the next three days you come and the person is fine, he wasn’t a nifig, I’m not a vampire!

S
Shifroval 19.11.21

Well, then you, as a vampire, simply did not infect him, that's all ...
Although the books say the opposite ...

... The disease of vampirism cannot be transmitted through wounds received from a vampire, as it is usually believed. The disease is transmitted only in those cases when the vampire fed on a subordinate and helpless victim. Since a rare victim survives the attack of vampires, the process of transmission of the disease is difficult to explain ...
Vampires of Vvardenfel, Volume I

And so, vampires are one of the greatest secrets of Nirn ...
Actually, vampirism "created" Molag Bal, so vampirism has a Daedric nature. .. It also proves that Molag Bal himself can heal us from him.
This is to some extent a curse based on this event:

The first vampire was Lamei Beolfg of the Nedian human people. Once Molag Bal, in order to annoy Arkay, entered Nirn and raped Lamei Beolfag. Some time later, in a coma, other pilgrims from the Nedian people found her and began to look after her. But two weeks later, Lamei passed away. However, she was resurrected already at the funeral pyre, and, engulfed in flames, rushed at the recent guardians and devoured them. Thus, Lamei, the first of the vampires, sent misfortune to all the other inhabitants of Tamriel, giving life to the rest of the vampires.

Vampires differ from each other, depending on the province in which they become vampires.
For example, Cyrodiilic vampires are notorious for being nearly indistinguishable from the common humans and measures among which they live if they feed well. These vampires are more civilized than their cousins ​​from the provinces, as they prefer to drink the blood of sleeping people.

And the fact that they take the form of ordinary people, then this unique ability of the vampires of Cyrodiil, according to the "Manifesto of the Vampires of Cyrodiil" was a
gift from Clavicus Vile. Its essence is that if a vampire drinks blood at least once every few days, then he will be given a human appearance. But only for a while.

I have nothing more to say about Cyrodiil vampires ...
I myself would not mind knowing the nature of vampirism ...
The only clue is Molag Bal's speech to the Nerevarine:
“I see what you are doing, which is why I asked, little vampire. It wasn't easy getting the medicine, but I took it away from Vaermina after some ... argument. You have earned this. Now I have eternity to punish my daughter for her challenge. Your curse is healed. Yet ... I wonder how you get rid of the taste of blood on your lips? When you sleep, will you taste the salt and copper flowing down your tongue? Go mortal. Bask in your precious sunlight "

Vermina is somehow connected with vampires ... But the only thing that can somehow connect them is the dreams that vampires dream ... But we will never know ...

m
ma belle Christa 19.11.21

the strangeness is:
- that the armor, which fits a stupid Bosmer, calmly fits on a bulky orc
- that a helmet forged clearly on a person looks great on the Argonians
- there is a drain, but there are no jolts, yes. really done for show-off. and not for rats, but for the Blades, as it was said
- there are no children, yes. Cyrodiilians are already sexually mature giving birth)

+ a bunch of oddities like "why do they sleep in clothes in which they walk down the street and without taking off their shoes" and "why Argonians need breasts if they are lizards"))

E
Erysipelas 19.11.21

Well, if so, then it is strange that with a developed animal and plant world, their underwater world is completely undeveloped, one type of fish and that's all ... but I generally keep quiet about birds ^ _ ^