3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vl Super 19.11.21 10:10 pm

Oblivion Oddities (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Oblivion oddities
218 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

Mareritt Invented it

herself?

D
Dima-Click 19.11.21

to Mareritt: that's right!

C
Cainite 19.11.21

Aaaaaa rzhunimagu! The author Mareritt got out and got out of it! But everything is correct! And here's another when you run into archers, like a hedgehog in these arrows you walk and walk that.

m
ma belle Christa 19.11.21

Ignatius Malfoy
no, I definitely didn’t come up with the strangeness myself)) but my phrases)

continued:
... there will always be a fire in your house, but you will never see the smoke from the chimney.
... beggars are lazy. For days they can beg for a coin for new shoes / food, although next to them there are a lot of food, clothes and shoes, and sometimes gold ...
... sometimes you think HOW three decks fit in such a small boat apart from the top?

well, I will not mention that the shadow, at times, lies inappropriately to the fall of light, or even appears where there is no light.

C
Cainite 19.11.21

And we can beggars first accumulate coins, then the bots will buy and hide them, in the same boxes and will forget, like squirrels! And over and over - the cycle!

C
Cainite 19.11.21

By the way, I have saved up a fortune from Governor Skingard, when you give him the medicine for vampirism, if you are a vampire, then you take money from him ... as much as you want - a damn generous man!

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

Mareritt

Then, cool thinking :)

Cainite

Can the beggars first accumulate coins, then the bots will buy and hide them in the same boxes and forget like squirrels! And over and over - the cycle!
- I wrote funny :)

C
Cainite 19.11.21

Yes, I didn't write it funny, they make such funny games! Respect to Bethesda ... damn it!

m

yes, the beggars are definitely stupid)) just now a homeless person in the Waterfront fell into the water and banged his head on a stone pier ... no to swim to the shore - he was tormented)

Ignatius Malfoy,
please))

C
Cainite 19.11.21

They are like These, zombies from Ya-Legends, they work with their heads, well, they open doors there, etc.

R
RebuS HebuS 19.11.21

To help Mareritt

... necromancers are always human. Among them there is not a single Hadjiit or Argonian or Orc.
... the hero-vampire, 100% protected from diseases, becomes infected with hellish fever from being hit by zombies. And it is being treated! - a potion for diseases.

m

rebus hebus by the
way yes)) the topic of necromancy can be sucked and sucked. and magic in general. I can accordion.

... have you noticed that necromancers have a weakness for blunt weapons too? Probably, they are afraid that the skeletons might think too much of themselves.
... that necromancy is forbidden in Cyrodiil. And necromancers boldly walk around in "screaming" robes.
... you also never managed to light a fire with a fireball?
... the people of Cyrodiil have perfect styling. What is snow for me, what is heat for me, that it is pouring rain for me ... New "Taft Three Weathers". Only in Divine Elegance.
... the Dark Brotherhood is hunted by all and sundry. But it would never occur to anyone that a person, from ears to heels / tail end, corked in almost ninja armor, could be an assassin.
... what is there! You can run naked in the Temple District. Nobody will say anything except "hello". But try wearing the Gray Fox mask ...
... Cyrodiilians quench their thirst exclusively with alcohol. They do not have water. Harsh people!
... and horses don't need to eat at all.

and, finally, the most curious.
... Guild of Fighters. Legion. Guardians of the cities. Blades. But no, Uriel sent some sniffy prisoner in a sackcloth robe and a rusty sword at the ready to save the empire. Go, dear, save Cyrodiil, there is no one else!
I'm scared to live in this world ...

j
jo432 19.11.21

necromancers are always human. Among them there is not a single Hadjiit or Argonian or Orc.
There are Altmer.
and, finally, the most curious.
... Guild of Fighters. Legion. Guardians of the cities. Blades. But no, Uriel sent some sniffy prisoner in a sackcloth robe and a rusty sword at the ready to save the empire. Go, dear, save Cyrodiil, there is no one else!
I am scared to live in this world ....
He said at the beginning that he saw him in his dreams.

m

jo432
said, but did I deny the opposite?
I'm talking about the fact itself.

and more ... fight with your head as much as you want with your head vyvski stores))) the head is always stronger)

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

Mareritt

Cool! I especially liked it ... have you noticed that necromancers have a weakness for bludgeoning weapons too? Probably, they are afraid that the skeletons might think too much of themselves.

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

I also remembered. Somehow I walk through an abandoned fort, carve out undead, all kinds of zombies, ghosts, skeletons. I go into the hall, kill a couple of ghosts and see that at the other end of the hall someone has risen from the lounger. Well, I think a necromancer. But no marauder (0_o). I was shocked! Did he agree with the undead?

G
Goonies aka Yuri Nikulin 19.11.21

no, he bought it ... =) plus the fort ...

m

he pretended to be a corpse)) and how did you interrupt all the undead - decided to dump quickly, until she rose up again))

in general, it is already strange that the world is, in theory, teeming with all sorts of rubbish. there are more bandits on the roads than legionnaires. and they are dressed (of course, depending on the level) much better. How can a peaceful person show his nose out the gate when a Khajiit with a hammer awaits him at every turn (well, for example)? you can't go into caves at all ... rejoice if there is something living there ... by the

way. where did they get the same beef? has anyone seen cows in the game?)) but fish meat, interestingly, no.

T
Two of one 19.11.21

http://lki.ru/text.php?id=2260

I
Ignatius Malfoy 19.11.21

The guild of magicians locked the vampires in their caves, making a very cunning feint: the magicians cast an illusion spell on the entrances to the caves. Now, if you look at the door from the inside, it seems as if there is a bright sunny day behind it - at any time of the day.

- Masterpiece!

When I first saw the emperor (he knocked on my cell and wanted to enter), I wanted to tell him: “You, bad autocrat, immediately get out of the prison to the surface and move towards Bruma, guarded by a hundred of the best guards. Do not under any circumstances go down into the dungeon accompanied by three unlucky Blades. " But my lips did not obey me and uttered only: "Who are you?"

- Also a masterpiece!

Ps Today I found two gold coins in a zombie. The question is: where were they in a completely naked body? Answer: In jo ... ahem cough cough ...