3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HOVER TANK 19.11.21 11:49 pm

how do you feel about music from warhammer 40,000 (Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War)

how do you feel about music from the game
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOV4IC.DEZODOR 19.11.21

Normal music does not interfere, does not bore ...

d
deadmaner 19.11.21

Have you heard the music from dawn of war 2 ?! it's just a masterpiece ... it inserts hard, you can believe me, as a true melemann, a hater of tubers and other scum.!

D
Dreadnought. 19.11.21

Indeed, the music from the second DoVa is an order of magnitude better than the uncomplicated dregs from the first. I wish you more classics.

X
Xxx 19.11.21

music from the first part for CD inspires me, for IG it annoys, and for SoB a little "mad" .....

IMHO in the second part, the music is more epic ...

L
Lоrd 19.11.21

Indeed, the music from the second DoVa is an order of magnitude better than the uncomplicated dregs from the first. I wish you more classics.
I will support. But the point is not in the music, but in the game. In my opinion, this is not the main thing.

D
Dreadnought. 19.11.21

How is it. The unique atmosphere is created only thanks to the music. You can dilute this drink with black. The sacred black is so sacred.

R
RBR1 19.11.21

You can dilute this drink with black.
At the sight of meat, sometimes you want something more intense. Agree.

C
Cold 2 19.11.21

Mouzon is not very

a
almusis 19.11.21

Soundtrack to Space Marine http: // depositfilescom / files / q6s0j13qh (put a full stop after deposifiles) Very pleasant and inspiring music especially the first 4 and the last 2. Good variety after rock or the like. songs. Download and listen to your health :)

U
Urghaal 19.11.21

Guys to read everything that was above too lazy, if I repeat, do not scold too much.
How can you relate to BACKGROUND MUSIC 0_o this is not a track to a film or the same music that turns your soul into something, forcing you to remember any life moments pf-f I don’t understand this is just a background, although the music during the battle is so emmm heroic as if on the eve of something and the fact that it dynamically changes when you start openly to merge or to win but also delivers related to the background to create an atmosphere like the music, I can not ...

but in a good StarCraft ROchoK inserted

E
Emris_ua 19.11.21

Parrottranslator
I play for Tau !!! In the final of the seizure of the territory, when the Victory statistics is released, music is played similar to the one in the OST - Inon Zur Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War Soulstorm (2008) (Tau Theme) !!! Can't find this melody !!!
http://pleer.com/search?q=similar:%22Warhammer+40000%22+%7C+%22Warhammer+40K%22 - found it by accident !!!
WARHAMMER 40000 - Kosmodesant i orki zvonyat babke D [pleer.com] - funny !!!
In the game, the music is packed not in MP3 format, but in FDA format and there is no way to listen and find what you need (who knows how this file can be translated into MP3) ???