3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artyom Dedov 19.11.21 11:49 pm

Will there be character encounters in the DLC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Will there be characters from the storyline (such as Ciri, Yenifer, etc.) in the new additions?
And it’s somehow sad to understand that you will not see them again :(
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 19.11.21

Artyom Dedov will
not have them. At least they are not in the Stone Hearts.

N
Norman bates 19.11.21

No, they will not do. The add-ons are independent of the main game. and the characters of the Wild Hunt will not be in them. The developers have already said this a long time ago. Hearts of Stone did not have any characters from the main game. And they will not be in Blood and Wine either, since the additions can be completed at any time. And it will be extremely difficult to explain the appearance of Ciri or Ian and Triss on the other side of the world.

A
Artyom Dedov 19.11.21

Norman Bates
And after the end of the plot, they too can not be found?

N
Norman bates 19.11.21

Artyom Dedov
No. After the end of the plot, the main characters disappear.

A
Artyom Dedov 19.11.21

Norman Bates
Very disappointing, without them as if the game died (

N
Norman bates 19.11.21

Artyom Dedov
Well, the game is over) I don’t really understand why they did freeplay at all. The Witcher is not the game in which he is needed, and indeed appropriate.

A
Artyom Dedov 19.11.21

Norman Bates
Well, to finish off the "questions", although it would be ideal if the questions ended at the end of the plot, but during the passage I didn't think about it, all the characters became like relatives, so I don't want to dissolve with them, so I gave up hope for meeting in DLC or freeplay)

s
serg pc 19.11.21

I don’t know guys, but one dude from their company said that the fans complained that Triss would be returned because she sank into the soul of people more, and said that they could not help fulfilling the fans' request, the fans asked for more love story with her, because she disappointed many in the Wild Hunt, it was not enough for them, they say it seems like there will be only Triss and there figs knows maybe they are being driven

P
Playersaharan 19.11.21

Well, in general, yes, if Geralt only remembers Vesemira of his friends from the original game in the last expansion, then I don't think it's worth waiting for the rest of his friends in the next expansion.

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 19.11.21

For some reason it seems to me that there will be Jorvit

E
Ennxte 19.11.21

Zhenya Poznyak
He will definitely not be in the upcoming addition.

A
Aleksandr2242 19.11.21

Norman Bates
Fringilla, I think it must be, they say that Geralt hung out with her in Toussaint.

N
Norman bates 19.11.21

Aleksandr2242
I also think that there will be a fringilla. It is difficult to imagine Toussaint without her. And there will be no problem to connect with the plot of the hunt: she had business in Toussaint before Emhyr grabbed her.

-
-Dismal- 19.11.21

Norman Bates
And in between things steam bombs on Cynthia-)

N
Norman bates 19.11.21

-Dismal-
Cynthia can be killed, sort of. So it is unlikely) Rather, Cartia van Quanten) Assire used it, and she knows about Geralt from Fringilla)

-
-Dismal- 19.11.21

Norman Bates
That's right, it's like with the Baron ... such a well-written character (that's how I imagined myself as a spy of the empire) from clothes to motivations that resurrect (provided that someone killed her) requires 505 posts ...

M
Mantykora 19.11.21

Norman Bates
By the way, the spy said to Geralt: "We will meet again."

And explaining the appearance of the main characters in the DLC is not at all a problem - the sorceresses use portals that Geralt does not like so much ... Moreover, some moments in the DLC may differ - depending on which segment of the main plot Geralt is on or whether it is over.

-
-Dismal- 19.11.21

Mantykora
Not only that ... she says this after the next scene - where Geralt, as an alpha male, spends the night with her)

N
Norman bates 19.11.21

-Dismal-
Well, I don't know, IMHO, but Cynthia was not enough to reveal her as much as Barona.

Mantykora
Yes, I remember that) Therefore, I think that she will also appear in the expansion, as it was with Gunther.
The sorceresses have a lot of their own problems. Yen is busy looking for Ciri. Triss is trying to save the magicians from Novigrad. And to run away to Toussaint on their part would be extremely stupid and illogical, especially for Triss. Indeed, during her absence, the sorcerers could be found. Yes, and Ian, as it were, does not have time to be distracted from the search.

-
-Dismal- 19.11.21

Norman Bates
That's right Norm, there wasn’t enough of it ... but I still remember how perfectly it was spelled out ... Well, I guess that even before Gon came out - I was among those who certainly wanted to see her, it’s hard to remember where it started holivar - well, more likely because SDproject gave the players a chance / a new line / damn it ... a new model ... at Igromir 2014 - in the make-up room, books - they prepared 3 models - but since they advertised wire rod for the seed then .. then ... then Cynthia was deleted.