3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DezMonT_765 10.09.19 07:33 am

Terrible video player

Dear administration Playground. The site is quite unpleasant ( even worst!) video player. It's slow, it constantly proposes and this leads to the fact that instead of watching new videos on a cozy Playground, you see the title with the video in and go to look for where to watch it without pain. I'm sure many here will agree with me on this issue ( Yes, read at least the comments to the news). I hope my cry will be heard and the player will be replaced with either adequate ( Yes, even the same YouTube)
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

DezMonT_765
In General I agree that this is a bad moment, too, almost always are looking for videos by title, to see if all the same will replace.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

Why PG normal player, if there is video present?

D
Decadent 10.09.19

William Bigkartoshkafri Niggerson
video no

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

Ungeheuer
Yeah, I didn't know, damn it. Well, paraphrasing. Why PG normal player, if there is no videos except the trailers, which can be viewed on YouTube and mediocre gear from the editor?

I
Ivan Dro 10.09.19

Plyusuem guys that would see how many of us who are sitting and waiting until the boot, personally I have a decent Internet connection, and all the videos load fast, but then I would permission is not selected, the download is very slow, well, just oooooochen.

Z
Zhizn dermo 10.09.19

Subscribe. Please remove this player, hard look at the video in all browser I tried, the same.((

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Ivan Dro
Yeah, I also have quite fast Internet, I can say it flies, but alas, almost everything here such privileges no, this is good video...

B
BioGen 10.09.19

Nothing to add,change player!

N
NPhysicist 10.09.19

At IGN even worse player, by the way :) But that's not a compliment PG-shnomu player, he really is terrible

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

NPhysicist
I agree on IGN do even worse at times, but it's really not a compliment and not an indication that somewhere there is a worse player)