3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stoic 20.11.21 12:03 am

How to send a companion home? (Fallout 4)

Does anyone know how to send a satellite home?
For example, Nick is back in Diamond City to work.
I only get to one of the friendly settlements.
34 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic can
no longer be sent. If you have chosen a settlement, then he will be in the settlement. It was necessary for the first time when the choice is offered - where to send to the tab press, he would go back to the diamond city.

To GG they are loyal - not stupid tea, to climb on the general minits. But this does not prevent them from continuing to torture people and kill.

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
And if I again take him as a companion, it will not help?
Maybe somehow you can use a console command.
And then they are sad in the settlements, they ask to join the team - they are already tired.

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
Yes, I kind of tried TAB in due time.
This is the usual cancellation, the character simply remains your companion.

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
will not help, even if you take it back as a partner. Because you have already sent them to the settlement and this is for them * home * alas. About console commands - I have not seen such information. Look, your Google is not broken, is it? =)
The things that are sad, I agree, it is better to leave them where I picked them up.

And this one, can you clean up the complex? I wonder - if the settlement is already included in the Minutemen - will they be aggro after killing the Nazis =)

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
I figured out how to do it.
I'll go to Nick's office and use the "moveto player" command.
I'll try it in the evening.

Come on, let them live.
I have not visited all the locations yet.
For example, on some kind of submarine - you have to go ...

r
rosomaha7 20.11.21

Stoic
To get on the submarine, you need to meet the boy at the pier-pier,
In my opinion, he appears randomly -Well, he appeared as he wanted. You ask-what happened - or he Gg tells about a monster in the water
You swim there -A mark will appear on the map = return to the shore behind the armor.
teleport back to the boat -A quest message will appear on Monica!
It is advisable to help this character = he will give a useful thing. After he GG provides help through the thing = he can sail away to his homeland - I don't know exactly whether he sailed away or not.

S
Stoic 20.11.21

rosomaha7
Thanks, I'll take a look))

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
It worked !
He dragged Nick into his office, and he opened the door with the phrase "well, finally, I'm in diamond city" and left.
Then the secretary happily informed me that their agency had reopened!

S
Stoic 20.11.21

I was glad early.
He left again for the settlement.
Who does not know the console command for changing the home location of the NPC?

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
your destiny is to replay =) have mercy on Nick

l
lokkie 20.11.21

Who does not know the console command for changing the home location of the NPC?
What for?
It's just that when you send, when choosing a settlement, you do not need to select a settlement, but click - cancel, and that's it. The partner will go to where he was originally.

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

lokkie
he has already sent him to one of his settlements. That is the problem. It's better to read the whole topic =)

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
I decided to go through and pump Dens again (I haven’t climbed with him yet), and you know him best))
I have 2 questions:
1) At what point does BS know that he is a synth?
2) Where is it better to send it? If I send him to my settlement and then bang the BS, what will happen? He will kill me?)))

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
you are smart =) just try to go through the game more deeply, dig wherever you can.
1, the BS learns about Danse only in one case - when you are ported to the institute for the first time with the help of the BS. They will give you a virus, and after you convince Dr. Lee to return to the BS, they will send you to the Glowing Sea for nuclear warheads - and then they will run over when you turn in the quest. Don't worry, when the time comes, you will have a chance to kill the institute with minits - if, of course, you choose this position.
2. He will run away from the BS - he will be warned that such a situation will arise. And he will have his own bunker. In principle, you can send him anywhere - he will be bored everywhere. In the bunker he is alone, and in any settlement he will stagger talking to himself, a pitiful sight, my heart was breaking. If you bang the BS, it simply can no longer be your companion. He simply did not speak to me, he read that this happens when you and BS become an enemy, that is, your reputation falls, but not to the disadvantages. I want to try to drag it with the console - will it leave or not? In general, with all the advantages of the institute, I really feel sorry for the fact that Dance in such situations cannot be your companion = ((

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
Oh oh oh I forgot the main thing, when BS finds out that he is a synth - you will be sent to kill him - and you really will have such an opportunity. You can kill yourself - you can tell Maxson to do it himself. I could not kill him, and saved him, but you must have pumped charisma - there is a very high probability of failure and killing Danse.

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz Is the
subway virus okay ?
After returning from the institute, it is also proposed to go to the BS and give information.
Although it probably does not matter through whom to get to the institute. It will always be asked to approach all 3rd factions.

By this time, I think my charisma will be at its maximum.
I decided to pump all the satellites in order:
Cosford
Preston
Nick
Piper
Dance
Curie
Subway agent (Deacon like)
X6-88
Kite
and in the end, when everything is over, I probably look like Hancock.

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
And if I do not persuade LEE to return to BS, information about Dance Synth will not fall into the hands of BS?

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz When
I was destroying the BS for the institute, there were some unpleasant moments: I had to personally kill everyone with whom you communicated in the BS, incl. and Dens.
And if you walk with him and then send him to the settlement. Do not reveal that he is a synth and destroy the BS.
Return to the settlement and see how Dance will relate, will it probably get aggro, despite the maximum relationship?
But maybe in this case he will have a normal psyche (this is an idea for you)

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
information about Danse will get to the BS only if the BS virus is present, and you give it to Ingram, but for some reason they did so to close the quest, a certain sequence of events is needed - in this case, it is Dr. Lee, I also did not want to send her to the BS, but without starting work on Liberty Prime - this quest for me personally did not close, and it is Lee who starts working with Liberty. That is, you understand. And without revealing the Paladin Tantsulka as a synth, you won't get his perk.

PySY I did not play for the subway. I can not answer.

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
I considered and thought through all the options. The problem is in the perk - until he knows that he is a synth - he is just a companion, well, such a boot that does not recognize anything personal. And then from the moment when you and BS become an enemy, he stops reacting and talking to you. He will not be aggroed.
There are unpleasant moments everywhere, I was extremely sorry to destroy the Deacon, a charismatic personality in my opinion.