3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stoic 20.11.21 12:03 am

How to send a companion home? (Fallout 4)

Does anyone know how to send a satellite home?
For example, Nick is back in Diamond City to work.
I only get to one of the friendly settlements.
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz Got it
, thanks.
For maximum relations with Dens, he must be lowered (otherwise he is too sublime)
No, I will not poach Lee ((
I will go to the BS leader with the information obtained using the subway virus.
If Dens's secret is revealed, he will remain alive))

l
lokkie 20.11.21

he had already sent him to one of his settlements.
And so what? In the same way, you take it with you, press cancel when selecting, and the satellite goes to the default location. All you have are some sort of problems, out of the blue. )

S
Stoic 20.11.21

lokkie
If you press TAB, he goes to the place that became his home after the first dispatch, i.e. to the settlement.
The first reference (if not TAB) changes the partner's default home and then neither Diamond City nor Neighborhood is in the selection list.

l
lokkie 20.11.21

Stoic
I don't know any TAB. There are no default places in the list, there are only settlements. To send to the default location, which is not in the list, you need to click cancel in the dialog when choosing a location. I am already writing for the third time. )

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
wait wait, in what sense letting go for maximum relationship? 0_o in order for him to idolize you you must complete the blind betrayal quest, for the start of which certain conditions must be met. Do you have any other information? 0_o

lokkie
gesture that would have to close the dialog box click the tab, it's the cancel button, but if you previously selected a settlement, in any case the satellite will go into the village. If you cancel the dialogue the first time, then yes, the satellite will return to the place where it was picked up.
Different people have told you the same thing several times. Are you on some kind of wave of your own, perhaps you should try yourself first to send a satellite to the settlement, and then try to return him to the place where he was originally?
Or Stoic and I don’t know anything, and we sit and break our heads, because our characters go to the villages.

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
" Omit " - in the sense that he would understand that he is nothing for the BS.
He gets shitty and he falls on your chest in tears)))

l
lokkie 20.11.21

... If you cancel the dialogue the first time, then yes, the satellite will return to the place where it was picked up.
Well, yes, this is a bug .. probably. If initially he did not do this, then the partner will no longer go home.
As for TAB, I use the cursor. ))

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
don’t mock Captain Tansulka, his karma has already been spoiled, and in fact he is the most unfortunate of all companions = ((((

lokkie
Well, thank Gods, you finally heard us. Actually, we talked about this problem.

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
turns out that the Dance is the only partner that to achieve the maximal ratio no good for nothing ((
If he then psychological trauma or processor failure.
The rest of the companions (even X6) after reaching the maximum ratio for you in single file run, but would you on I paid attention to them))

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
So you can take him into satellites with maximum relations? Does he shoot there or does he whine from behind? Or refuses to walk at all?

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
No, when you get a max attitude, he also runs after you and looks into your mouth, there are no complaints. We discussed this problem with Sonya in that thread, we did the development very illogically - in fact, BS betrayed him, but for some reason he remains loyal to BS, although with screams the Victorians hell cheerfully shoot at them when they come across. They said that it seemed like there was a different plot where Danse almost takes revenge and that would be much more logical, but here it is. After you go for a nuclear reactor or whatever it is, where there is a choice of warning that you become enemies in the BS, the dance stops responding to you. I did not find a loophole.

S
Stoic 20.11.21

Halagaz
Yes, it is a little not logical.
And somewhere I saw console commands for resetting and updating NPCs. Can help to overload it?

And I also saw a team that makes a hostile faction friendly.
There, for some reason, the agent of the subway survived for one player, they met and after that he began to chase him everywhere. he is immortal, then this is a big problem))

l
lokkie 20.11.21

Well, thank the Gods, you finally heard us. Actually, we talked about this problem.
I just sent them home at the first meeting, so later I had no problems with this, from any settlement, upon cancellation, they went home, and not to the settlement in which they were.

H
Halagaz 20.11.21

Stoic
I want to try to overload konsolki. But I just haven't gotten to it yet. But I'm not sure what will help. Again, it is not clear how he will react to synths who will start patrolling after the BS is spread, although after I visited the insta in a place where on one side super mutants on the other synths, we soaked the mutants synths helped a little, Dance did not rush at them.