3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
an_v_k 20.11.21 12:26 am

Auto Aim (Far Cry 4)

Auto sight does not work, has anyone encountered a similar problem?
57 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eli 20.11.21

And you start to play that you should have an auto-aim

B
BAHAHDP 20.11.21

Eli
When playing on a PC with a gamepad, the auto aim should work

S
Simon friendly 20.11.21

I didn't find such a function in the settings at all ..

L
LordSkaree 20.11.21

The auto-aim on the Logitech F310 gamepad also does not work. Perhaps it has something to do with the patch, because before it was installed everything was in order.

I
Insanky 20.11.21

Likewise, after the patch, the auto-aiming of the Xbox 360 gamepad disappeared

S
String den 20.11.21

I've tried everything too. He works in cars but not on foot. Only because of him I don't play.
They also complain on foreign sites, but due to the fact that few people use it, great computer minds either do not know or cannot do it. If anyone can find a solution. Help!!!

L
LordSkaree 20.11.21

Who installed the v1.04 patch, helped with the auto-aim?

a
an_v_k 20.11.21

And how to put it, I still have 1.3. There is no update.

L
LordSkaree 20.11.21

I put a patch in general - nothing has changed. The auto sight does not work.

a
an_v_k 20.11.21

Not good, not a fig

i
igorilla_07 20.11.21

BAHAHDP
When playing on a PC with a gamepad, the auto sight should work,
do not play it on a gamepad. it is for the mouse and keyboard. I easily headshot with a mouse, it's scary to imagine that there is a gamepad headshots

I
Insanky 20.11.21

Does the author not work for everyone or only for pirates?

v
vermax7 20.11.21

on the gamepad, you get much more pleasure from the game. Usually they say that it is better to play on the keyboard and mouse for those who have not tried the gamepad, or played for half an hour without getting used to it. The fact that the auto sight does not work is a shame, you have to play with the keyboard. Nobody knows when they will fix it? The same problem, after the patch, it stopped pointing, more precisely, it is aiming, but very slowly. Xbox 360 controller

I
Iliya1999 20.11.21

Even with Dualshock 4, the auto sight does not work (((

I
Interloper888 20.11.21

I also want to use the controller, but the auto-sight does not work .... maybe they will soon solve this problem. I went through part 3 on the controller, steeper than on the keyboard at times))

E
Eli 20.11.21

No matter how funny it is to say 1 or ubisoft just didn’t add auto sight 2 or you just play on pc so it’s not given

v
vermax7 20.11.21

Eli
Ubisoft added, but after the patch stopped working

v
vermax7 20.11.21

write that this problem was fixed on consoles, we are waiting for PC

X
Xenol 20.11.21

Same problem. When I downloaded the version 1.2 repack (like) auto-aiming worked as it should. But there were problems with the graphics settings (the game was already eating too many resources). I downloaded a new repack version 1.4. Everything at max with all the chips works with a bang. 45-60fps is stable (with Vsync on) but auto-aiming has disappeared completely. I don’t know what to do, my hands are itching to play, and without this option on the gamepad it’s simply not realistic. (xbox360 gamepad for windows)

I
Insanky 20.11.21

Has anyone checked with the latest Update 3 patch?