3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey_Lukyanov 20.11.21 01:35 am

CPU Temperature (Grand Theft Auto 5)

It became interesting how someone is heating iron in GTA 5? My percent i5 650 heats up to 64 degrees, the Radeon 270x video card heats up 55-59 degrees! How are things with you?
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalin5014 20.11.21

Within normal limits.

K
Krrrva 20.11.21

NorthernSky
and what do I need to explain to you?

Y
Youxyxol 20.11.21

Andrey_Lukyanov
As in Satan's armpit. Did you want to hear that?)))
Spoiler I didn’t measure it, I don’t need it.

A
Alex coachman 20.11.21

NorthernSky
Quite high relative to average. I didn’t say that this is a critical temperature.

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 20.11.21

55-60 normal temperature in load, especially for i7, critical 80-90 so don't shy ...

p
plast1kov 20.11.21

-KinG_BoXinG_79rus-
thanks

O
OZON671GAMES3 20.11.21

plast1kov
I get warm from 52 to 56 at 60 it is normal that you are soaring, buy a cooler zilman bandura for 3000 rubles, and venil 120mm, what are you worried about, I thought that there was 80 *

-KinG_BoXinG_79rus-
at i52500k not overclocked, in GTA5 54 * s maximum56 I think +5

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 20.11.21

plast1kov
I have an i5 in my laptop up to 70 in GTA or BF4, it heats up, and nothing freezes

w
wasp85 20.11.21

plast1kov
Normal temperature, and what you wanted is Intel, the main thing is to mark 67 grams. did not go over, but everything is normal, it also depends on the temperature in the room !!!

-KinG_BoXinG_79rus-
for a laptop this is normal, but for a stationary PC it would already be an alarm!

A
Alexandrovitch 20.11.21

40 degrees is not normal for a person, for iron it is the norm!

U
Ultra zoom 20.11.21

Clean your system unit from dust from dirt

c
cripples 20.11.21

this is the normal temperature for the processor

a
alex8ball 20.11.21

my atlon x2 6600+ overclocked to 3300 heats up to 58 when it's cold to 54 degrees, in summer I send an additional cooler in the heat. at amd che it is cool when temracha reaches 69 the computer is cut down. I'm not shit.

h
hellogen-klg 20.11.21

Gentlemen, electronics, when working, heats up and this is normal. Each of its parts has a limit that cannot be crossed at all. On my R9 290 card - 94 degrees, then trotting begins. It is logical to assume that this is the critical temperature, since the manufacturer has laid it down as a cut-off. My processor starts trotting at 100 degrees. IMHO, this is dofiga, but it is allowed again by the manufacturer (including the motherboard). Those. these two parts of your system can protect themselves if anything. Better look at your power keys (power phases? VRM) on your vidyuh (especially gigabytes, power color, etc.). If the processor and GPU know how to throttle, then transistors cannot, and their overheating will result in a hole in the board. My whole system is overclocked (not the first, and), my mother is m-itx! and the case for it is Bitfenix Prodigy and everything is ok with cooling. 70-80 degrees is the operating (under load) temperature and you shouldn't steam up (the fan noise is another matter). On the video card, I admit that the vrm heats up to 90 degrees. According to the datasheet of the transistor, its maximum operating temperature is about 120 degrees, so everything is okay. All good, if computers are interesting then vk.com/joshdevices

K
Kiyamov116 20.11.21

Hmm, I have 40-45 degrees. AMD-4350, Geforce GTX750

A
Alexander Tipouz 20.11.21

4670k overclocked to 4.3Hz on water corsiar h60 - 65 degrees at peak, but during stress tests
gtx 980 asus strix - 70 degrees at maximum load,
I think that with the temperature everything is ok with me, well, it seemed to me so before this topic =)

PS : and the people who wrote that he had a gigabyte 980 under a load of 54 degrees - yap dull !!!!!!!!!!!!

L
Lisstoman 20.11.21

Alexander Tipous
Put the fan on your other side to blow it out of the case. Shove the RAM through the slot, otherwise it works in 1 channel mode. hdd g put at the very bottom of the basket, and ssd at the very top. There will be fewer vibrations and increased airflow through the case with a front fan.

A

Lisstoman Motherboard
asus z97k her duals go as they are now, gray + black = a + a, gray + black = b + b is the first.
Do you have a car ? Do you understand how a cyclic liquid cooling system works? if hot air from the video card goes to the radiator, then the processor will not get colder, this is the second
sdd, hdd, all coolers (noctua), and even the cooler in the power supply is changed to noctua are on rubber nails (vibration?)
and No, I don’t have a front fan because it will not cool anything, the operating temperature of the drives is on my side.
There is another noctua 150mm at the top for blowing out, but it is not visible in the photo =)
No offense, but I have a very quiet system (super quiet), this was the purpose of the assembly, and I consider the temperature to be very suitable for such silence. you can turn the cooler to turbo in the BIOS, but this is not at all what I wanted.

ps: yes, the red and yellow wires are not at all in the subject, but the new power supply unit will only be available in February from payday so to speak, while lave nane = ((

L
Lisstoman 20.11.21

Alexander Tipouz
Nails dampen vibrations, but not completely. So there are vibrations. Duals on all motherboards through 1. You can read about this in the instructions.

A

Specifically on this, the duals go in a row, and no, not on all motherboards the duals go through 1
Spoiler