3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey_Lukyanov 20.11.21 01:35 am

CPU Temperature (Grand Theft Auto 5)

It became interesting how someone is heating iron in GTA 5? My percent i5 650 heats up to 64 degrees, the Radeon 270x video card heats up 55-59 degrees! How are things with you?
48 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 20.11.21

Alexander Tipouz
They are even painted in different colors especially for you. Well, keep on sitting on channel 1)

A
Alexander Tipouz 20.11.21

dude what are you doing? aleeee !! =) Do you see the inscriptions on the right? A + A is 1 channel B + B is 2 channel, I know what memory dual is

L
Lisstoman 20.11.21

Alexander Tipouz
A clear ... Do you believe the inscriptions)
Read
Spoilerhttp: //ru.gecid.com/mboard/asus_z97-k/? S = all
You can also go to aida64 or cpu-z. There you will be shown the mode of memory operation)

A

Lisstoman
Convinced

L
Lisstoman 20.11.21

Alexander Tipouz
And if the top is 150mm, then the location of the fan is on its own standards) Well, fixing the ssd on nails is unnecessary)

S
SonyK_2 20.11.21

Lisstoman
... Duals on all motherboards after 1 ...

Not always - on mine they go in a row:
Spoiler

But I agree about color coding - for convenience, they paint the slots in different colors in pairs, so that it is easier for users to figure it out.

Alexander Tipouz
He told you everything correctly - just in the instructions for your motherboard, you may not immediately understand this:
Spoiler
Compare with mine (above).

L
Lisstoman 20.11.21

SonyK.
I'm talking about new mothers, not old ones. In general, I have a mother with 3 channels of ozu, but 3 channels did not go to the masses, but 2 channels have been doing through 1 for a long time)

A

Yes Yes Yes, the boys confused, took my mother 2 weeks ago, so it's forgivable to me =) the old one was not in color