3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sad00 20.11.21 01:45 am

Online Play (Emperor: Battle for Dune)

Where can you play this game on the Internet?
Yandex is silent on this topic.

Do I need to patch the game for this?
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
SJleo 20.11.21

Hello everyone!!!
I remind you that the game EMPEROR BATTLE FOR DUNE is ALIVE !!!
You can also play it using:
1. Hamachi (www.izone.ru/internet/utiliti...i-download.htm)
Network name - ebfd2001 / password - ebfd2001
ebfd2001 + / no password
ebfd2001 ++ / no password
ebfd2001 +++ / password no

2. TunngleSetup (www.tunngle.net/en/downloads/)
Download, install, register and go to the strategy section -
room (room) Emperor battle for dune.
The program has a huge number of rooms for other games.

3.Internet server
In order for the game to connect to a new server, for this you need to register the address of this server: 1) open the hosts file with notepad
(it is located in Windows XP & Vista: C: Windows system32 drivers etc hosts) 2) at the very end insert the line 88.198.24.17 servserv.westwood.com 3) save the file 4) start the game, go to the network game > Internet> enter your nickname and password (8 characters), click Login

z
zzzIleya 20.11.21

people but there are still ways to play this game on the network? I'm not friends with hamachi in TunngleSetup even on the site everything is in English and it is not clear, but I did not find an Internet server

S
SJleo 20.11.21

With this approach, my friend: I’m not friends, it’s incomprehensible, I didn’t find it, you don’t have any chances in a multiplayer game.
All who really wanted to play are friends, understood and found!
PS. There are also other ways (GameRange, Plan, Garena, Xfier) ​​only here ... (see above)

S
SJleo 20.11.21

Important! Hamachi network ebfd2001 +++ (no password) will be open this Saturday !!! Now there are 60 people in it, these are the best players from all over the world! JOIN !!!

Q
Quest358 20.11.21

Healthy to everyone. I tried to log into the ebfd2001 +++ Hamachi open network, but it turned out to be full. I propose to create a new one, I ask everyone to write to ICQ 595933302 or join the Quest358 RUS64 network (no password).

A
Andreika2222 20.11.21

People, hello to everyone, send someone the tool how to set up the game in order to play in hamachi, I installed the program, and then I don’t know what to do, what to press where to climb (and in the game itself what to enter and where)

Q
Quest358 20.11.21

Hi. It's rare to see anyone here, you're lucky I dropped by. So when you connect hamachi, you are given an ipishka. to play online you need to create a network or connect to an existing one. in both slachyah you need to register the address in the game itself, the server address, that is, yours if you are a server or another network to which you have joined. to register the address you go into the game in the option and then select the network and the network card item select the address. that's all! play if you find someone. above is the number of my ICQ if you write something or on VKontakte there is a dune group here is the link http://vkontakte.ru/club22237179

S
SJleo 20.11.21

What is it about? ))) the
game EMPEROR BATTLE FOR DUNE is ALIVE !!!
Network name - ebfd2001 / password - ebfd2001
ebfd2001 + / no password
ebfd2001 ++ / no password
ebfd2001 +++ / no password
ebfd2001 ++++ / no password

S
Sankey 20.11.21

Hello everyone!
How many played Dunku, all - in LAN. I can't stand it anymore, try hotts in the net.

Warning, question: My internet is ridiculous because of its speed. Only 256 kbt / s !!! I'm ashamed to admit it. But Warcraft pulls with a whistle. No lags, no brakes. So I wanted to ask, but for Dune and your "Hamachi" (I have not touched on this yet) is it enough? Should I start downloading all this or at such a speed can I forget about all this ??? Tell me plz, who knows?

D
Dunekines 20.11.21

all the rules will be.
By the way, the speed of the game is regulated by the graphics settings. And then often players with a kind of bad Internet set the graphics to a minimum, and then shout that it is not possible to play at such a frantic speed of the game.
Prog Hamachi is just a hallway. Everyone has been playing Tunngle for a long time. There is room for Emperor: Battle For Dune and many other games. Unlike Hamachi, Tunngle has a better connection and there is no limit on the number of online players.

M
Maximjon 20.11.21

For beginners, I recommend reading this:
http://ebfd.ucoz.com/publ/emperor_battle_for_dune/tekhnicheskie_problemy/ustanovka_emperor_battle_for_dune/4-1-0-2

S
Sankey 20.11.21

Thanks to all. Climbed to understand and download.

Q
Quest358 20.11.21

Hello everybody! I recently installed a seven and the dune does not plow on it. Who knows how to adapt it to a seven? Tell me please. Seven service pack 1, 64 bit, 4 cores each with a frequency of 3.5, vidyuha N560GTX.

D
Dunekines 20.11.21

put 2 operating systems.

S
SJleo 20.11.21

I remind you that the game EMPEROR BATTLE FOR DUNE is ALIVE !!!
We play TunngleSetup (www.tunngle.net/en/downloads/)
Download, install, register and go to the strategy section -
room (room) Emperor battle for dune.
The program has a huge number of rooms for other games.

O
Okea132 20.11.21

SJleo
There is no one on the Ebfd channel, it is impossible to join + and ++, and everything else, only upon confirmation, I sent an application for joining 2 days ago, the answer has not yet arrived. Question: Where is everyone !!!!

M
Maximjon 20.11.21

Answer: on Tungle. In the last days, hamachi is out of favor.

K
Kralizets 20.11.21

"Hello everyone! I recently installed a seven and the dune does not plow on it. Who knows how to adapt it to a seven?"
I know. Cut off the lines to the target. I myself had such a problem.

K
Kralizets 20.11.21

There is a new Hamachi room for 36 people. 113-129-763 - room address. Many also play tangle.

D
Dunekines 20.11.21

Why split the community. Hamachi, this is a bunker in case our base in Tunngle is blown up. All the leadership in Tunngle, there is also a preparatory complex of recruits. :)