3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heart carver 20.11.21 01:46 am

Andariel quest bug (Diablo 2)

So, finally, it is necessary to clarify how it works. In one well-known review, the following statement appears:

And yet, one important addition: a so-called "quest bug" works with Andi (at least for now) - if, after completing a character's quest with her murder, they immediately switch to act 2 (by talking only with Varriv), the drop from it will be quest, "like the first time."

The following questions arise:
1. Does it work at all difficulty levels and are there any differences between classic and LOD?
2. In the new game, after the murder of Andy, you again need to go to Varriv and in the second act?
3. If you talk to someone in a new game before killing (in the first or in another act), will this bug disappear?
4. If you go to a different difficulty level in a new game, will this bug disappear?
40 Comments
Sort by:
q
qwerty1999 20.11.21

According to the version known to me:
Creates a game of enchantments with a killed andi
Kills - with an unkilled one
Although the quest is not done for him, the drop goes like a quest.

R
RainInTheNight 20.11.21

5. If you convert a char with a buggy drop, will the bug remain with this char in the LOD?

q
qwerty1999 20.11.21

Questions to the compote
If we think logically, then the quest drop will be for everyone who has not killed Andi (well, or whoever else is there).

f
firkax 20.11.21

ofc u teh kto ne ubil andy i sozdal quest drop

S
Snix69 20.11.21

Heart Carver,
1. It works on nm and hele, on the norm it is most likely the same.
2. You don't need to do this in a new game.
3. Will not disappear.
4. You move to a new level of difficulty, do a quest with Andi, talk to Varriv and move into Act 2. Now the drop quest will be on both the first difficulty and the second.
5. Checked in that season, will remain. But now I will not argue.

q
qwerty1999 20.11.21

firkax
Damn, you should lay the rails with such logic; D

-
-AW- 20.11.21

1. At all, there are no differences
2. Not necessary
3. Will not disappear under any conditions
4. See p3

T
Torum. 20.11.21

Heart Carver
Why do you need this insanity?

H
Heart carver 20.11.21

torum.
Dress up hunting, at least in something)

T
Torum. 20.11.21

Heart Carver
I flew 3 times without any krapokvestdrops and raised a shako with a wiper.

l
lehaprorock 20.11.21

torum.

Throwing a show-off about your own luck in a topic where you are asked to give direct answers to questions - Nubov offtopic.
Everyone knows Andy is pretty greedy.

H
Heart carver 20.11.21

torum.
shako with a wiper.
Yes, I would have had enough shard with a tweet)

P
Papuas121 20.11.21

6. If Andy was killed in the open game, and while you were walking to the Varriva, other players have already talked to other NPCs. Will there be a bug?

N
N.DF 20.11.21

Papuas121
6. Will not.

P
Papuas121 20.11.21

N.DF
: C toko odno poetomy povody skazat mogy

H
Heart carver 20.11.21

torum.
I flew 3 times without any krapokvestdrops and raised the shako with a wiper.
You know, when you blew Negative in pvp, I thought that he was just lucky at the beginning of the ladder and he was just dressed much better. Now I don't even know what to think ...

k
ka-86 20.11.21

Will it work if you save Cain but don't talk to him?

S
Snix69 20.11.21

ka-86, usually Cain is saved before Andi is killed, try to do the same. Everything you did before Andi's murder doesn't matter. After the murder, you immediately talk to Varriv and move on to the second act. If you think you've already screwed up the quest drop, but you're not sure about it, then just make a couple of wounds on Andi. If, in addition to clothes, gold or arrows fall out of it, this is not a drop quest. If only clothes fall out, this is a drop quest. The number of items depends on pp (and random).

k
ka-86 20.11.21

If it worked, it will be possible to talk to the population, or on act 1 just run to Andi and we will not talk to the population. We buy healing and mana in act 2-5. Follow-up Race with someone on the first act (help in passing, for example) will not interfere with this?

T
Torum. 20.11.21

lehaprorock
What show-off , noob? This is for you (and the starter) a direct answer to the question of why you do not need to engage in insanity, but you need to do business.