3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heart carver 20.11.21 01:46 am

Andariel quest bug (Diablo 2)

So, finally, it is necessary to clarify how it works. In one well-known review, the following statement appears:

And yet, one important addition: a so-called "quest bug" works with Andi (at least for now) - if, after completing a character's quest with her murder, they immediately switch to act 2 (by talking only with Varriv), the drop from it will be quest, "like the first time."

The following questions arise:
1. Does it work at all difficulty levels and are there any differences between classic and LOD?
2. In the new game, after the murder of Andy, you again need to go to Varriv and in the second act?
3. If you talk to someone in a new game before killing (in the first or in another act), will this bug disappear?
4. If you go to a different difficulty level in a new game, will this bug disappear?
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snix69 20.11.21

ka-86, talk with the population to talk to run on andi and we don’t say everything we buy medications mana is also there Run we talk then we don’t say the first act.

S
Slayer_S 20.11.21

pri qdrope wans na uniki vozrastaet v poltora-dva raza, v zavisimosti ot vida unika. osobenno silno eto vli9et na andy (wako drop yveli4ivaets9 v bolwe chem 2 raza), chyt` menwe na mefa (v poltora).
gde tyt marazm?

k
ka-86 20.11.21

Everything you did before Andi's murder doesn't matter.

It is clear, you can say you can buy too, but when I kill Andi, the portal opens, I enter it, I only speak with a varice to go to the second act and when will I re-create the game and in theory the quest drop should be correct?

S
Snix69 20.11.21

ka-86, in the next game, talk to whoever you want, the drop quest will remain.

k
ka-86 20.11.21

I think this can be done in all but act 2, okay, I'll try

S
Snix69 20.11.21

ka-86, good luck, we're all waiting. And then for 12 years no one has thought to check, except you.

-
-AW- 20.11.21

you kill Andi for the first time (or they kill you), wait for the quest portal, go out through it into the city, speak only from the Varrivs and go into act 2 - that's it, Andy's quest drop will remain and further in new games you simply kill her without observing any rules, once activated quest drop will not be lost in any way

H
Heart carver 20.11.21

torum.
This is for you (and the starter) a direct answer to the question of why you do not need to engage in insanity, but you need to do business.
For several years (!) I got a shako five times, and a viper - never even once. Any more advice, huh?

S
Snix69 20.11.21

Heart Carver, I can advise you to create a theme "admini men9jte random drop ne4estnij" with this message:

It's just that you yourself probably understand how x ** in when you plow like a horse, and then someone drops Jahi without everything. I want to say that at the beginning of the season, having made 300 wounds for the whole day and getting jah in their hands is not very pleasant for those who do this every day and more than at times, while having only gold packs, as a consolation ... I can't play for fun when I know that after 3-4 races to all locations for a few dozen, I have nothing from this, and it's normal that I show negative emotions "
You can add a little more pain and suffering so that the admin will definitely change the drop. Then you can comfortably farm Andy and it won't be insanity.

H
Heart carver 20.11.21

Snix69
: D
Are you sick?

S
Snix69 20.11.21

Heart Carver, the author of this text is not me, so the pain is not mine either.

H
Heart carver 20.11.21

Yes, I understand) It is
all the better not to create such ones once again - one, look, whine about reset six months and the administrator condescended, now start all over again again. Okay - I, I had some mistakes to correct, only there was no serious reason, but some of them just packed the hummer and aimed at the 99th - there generally * oops ...
If the admin also tweaks the drop, it will become completely uninteresting to play ..

i
iluxa91 20.11.21

Guys question. When the quest bug turned out and everything works like a nada, what will happen if I go through act 2 to the mefa, will the quest bug persist?

W
WinterSadness 20.11.21

iluxa91 Will be saved
. Just don't kill Baal if you want an eternal quest drop with Nishtyaks (on the classic - Diablo).

T
Torum. 20.11.21

Bugs, like necrophilia, are not good things to do.

A
Archon guard 20.11.21

Torum.
something in this thread, you were clearly aggressive and wrong, why you got it so badly I don’t understand, but then I’m tired of running on Andi and climbed up to read about the drop quest, but here are your "pearls"

T
Torum. 20.11.21

Archon Guard
I just told them that the drop quest is a pointless fuss. Consider the twelfth year, obviously some of my fans drove up and began to aggravate, the carver also began to burn on the sly, so it was probably not me who was wrong.

O
Obsessed 20.11.21

usually Myatko mows necroposts, if he does not raise a question about the game.

Еpiscop_moo 20.11.21

I just told them that the drop quest is a pointless fuss.
With Andi, it’s not even meaningless. And yes, I correctly answered the question -AW- on the subject. And no, the drop will not be "like the first time", more precisely, not quite like the first time: the drop of a pebble is not guaranteed, as well as the drop of at least something (nothing can drop with a bag drop, with a natural quest drop I did not observe this in Andi ).

p
passed 20.11.21

On n5, you have to kill. There will be no know-drop.