3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serge_Long 20.11.21 01:54 am

Unique and rare vehicles in the GTA series (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The topic is intended for a comparative discussion of the unique transport of the GTA series of games. The conclusion about the possibility of creating this topic came here.

Updated 09/02/12 22:30

FAQ GTA 2
FAQ GTA 3
FAQ GTA VC
FAQ GTA Advance
FAQ GTA SA
FAQ GTA LCS
Theme GTA VCS
FAQ GTA 4
FAQ GTA 4 TLaD
FAQ GTA 4 TBoGT
164 Comments
Sort by:
N
Night light 20.11.21

GTA: VC and SA still have one vehicle with PP retained protection. This is a tank :)

G
GTAman 20.11.21

It's great, but protection is one thing, and the fundamental impossibility of damaging the wheels is another.

N
Night light 20.11.21

Is there at least one SP (bulletproof glass) car in GTA III, VC and SA? In theory, this protection seems to exist, but in practice I have never seen such wheelbarrows.

L
Lightninggg 20.11.21

And so, I want to tell you the easiest way to get FIB Buffalo in GTA IV and EFLC.

Preparation: You will need full health, body armor, Luis's house in TBoGT or Playboy's house in GTA IV, an empty parking lot in front of the house, and, just in case, some kind of machine gun.

Let's start:
1. We leave the house and run to the Internet cafe indicated on the screen.
pix.PlayGround.ru
2. We go to the gaming Internet and write www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com in the address bar, go to this site.
pix.PlayGround.ru
3. Turn off the computer and go to the door, go outside for a couple of seconds so that 5 wanted stars appear. We quickly return to the Internet cafe and take about the same position as I have on the screen.
pix.PlayGround.ru
4. We are waiting for the cops to arrive. The FBI comes with a probability of 50%, instead of them special forces can arrive in vans, if this happens, then load the save again and repeat the first 3 points.
5. As soon as you see the car we need outside the window, immediately run out into the street and, ignoring the cops, run to it. It also happens that the FBI stops around the corner and their cars are not visible, then be guided by the guys from the FBI, as soon as you see them, run out of the cafe and quickly look around, there must be Buffalo somewhere nearby.
pix.PlayGround.ru
6. We steal the car and quickly rush to the parking lot at our house, leave the car and run home to save ourselves.
pix.PlayGround.ru
7. That's it, now you are the owner of one of the most beautiful, fastest and rare cars in Liberty City.
pix.PlayGround.ru

In TLAD in this way it is better not to steal this car, it is easier to pick it up in the mission "Bad Cop Drop" or "Marta Full Of Grace"

3.Y. This tutorial has already been described on some sites, but there is no GTA.ru, so I decided to write.
3.3.Y. I hope it will be useful to someone.

R
RDF_94 20.11.21

in GTA, there are no cars as such, I think

G
GTAman 20.11.21

You do not fumble about this issue.

Is there at least one SP (bulletproof glass) car in GTA III, VC and SA? In theory, this protection seems to exist, but in practice I have never seen such wheelbarrows.
There are machines in which glass simply does not have a damage model.

C
Champion 2016 20.11.21

Ganton - 4 (3 cars, 1 motorcycle) *
Before going to the countryside, I managed to shove 4 unique cars there :)

A lot. You are tormented to watch, as if something is not lost.
And it seems to me that to follow the unique. cars are not a sin. Moreover, for the extraction of some unique ones. more time is spent

in gtahe unique machines as such and no, I think
you are deeply mistaken.
In GTA, there are more than two hundred cars as such, I think

_SekreT_
is of course excellent :). But this car is not unique - you can get it at any time during the game.

S
Serge_Long 20.11.21

Champion2008
By the way, I also tried to upload saves twice, VC and SA. Also ignore. We conclude: gta is a dead-end branch. It is regrettable.

C
Champion 2016 20.11.21

Serge_Long
yes, it's a pity .. maybe you need to ask for moderators?

L
Lightninggg 20.11.21

this is of course great :). But this car is not unique - you can get it at any time of the game.

I know, but it just doesn't go on the roads, there are several specific ways of getting it. By the way, I know some people who, before talking with me about this car, did not even know: D

C
Champion 2016 20.11.21

As for the checks, I check through the GTASA_Console program. Do not wander around the state every time.

F
Fail zen 20.11.21

And how can you get a slamven in TLAD without dying?

L
Lightninggg 20.11.21

It is easy to get it during gang wars, only it does not appear in every showdown.

C
Champion 2016 20.11.21

So far, in GTA SA, I cope with filling garages to the maximum - 28 places before sending to the Federation Council, theoretically - 28 unique. Vehicle in garages

N
Night light 20.11.21

Before going to the countryside, I managed to shove 4 unique cars there :)
And what did you save, please tell me! Admiral from unique small, but its maximum 3 pieces can be shoved into this garage!

So far, in GTA SA, I cope with filling garages to the maximum - 28 places before sending to the Federation Council, theoretically - 28 unique. Vehicle in garages
How is it? Even if you save 16 unique vehicles in the LS and 4 in the SF in Doherty, you get 20 unique vehicles!

C
Champion 2016 20.11.21

And what did you keep, please tell me! Admiral from unique small, but its maximum 3 pieces can be shoved into this garage!
I will say:
BP EP FP DP MP Admiral color "Marengo"
BP EP FP DP MP Tampa
FP EP Mesa color "Red Sea"
FP EP Greenwood color "Black + Azure Gray"
How so ? Even if you save 16 unique vehicles in the LS and 4 in the SF in Doherty, you get 20 unique vehicles!
I mean, already in the city itself, and not in the countryside))

N
Night light 20.11.21

Champion 2008

Not bad. In general, I thought that more than three cars could not be stored in the garage in Ganton.

I mean, already in the city itself, and not in the countryside))
Got it. But 28 is unique. You won't be able to save the vehicle for any reason - there won't be enough space (some cars simply won't fit).

C
Champion 2016 20.11.21

Understood. But 28 is unique. You won't be able to save the vehicle for any reason - there won't be enough space (some cars simply won't fit).
I have already managed to deliver 28. True, I did not save FP cars from the races - there was not enough space,
but 28 vehicles were saved :)

F
Fail zen 20.11.21

_SekreT_ ATP

F
Fail zen 20.11.21

I have already been in it for 20 years. And I could only ride, because it was necessary to blow it up on the mission. What to give? tell me