3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Altair LaAhad 21.11.21 08:49 pm

\ "Brotherhood of Steel \" or \ "Institute \" (Fallout 4)

Guys, I played Foul 4 and came across a problem: I don't know who to join: "Brotherhood of Steel" or "Institute". I like cyborgs myself, but BS has a lot of chips. Please tell me what chips and quests the institute has, and who is more interesting to play for?
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndrewTi 21.11.21

Crack
I personally think this is more of a plus. The game makes you really think in terms of a moral and ethical choice between factions, because they all essentially have flaws. The most optimal here are the minutemans.

p
predator999 21.11.21

By the way, what is interesting, at the request of the player, minitems can declare war on the brtstvo of steel under the slogan "death to the occupants" and in the end they will steal their rotorcraft.

A
Altair LaAhad 21.11.21

people with a machine gun.
When I googled, they still talked about the BS and the institute (how bad they are), but I wonder what chips the institute has (the BS has one more power armor and a rotary wing), and for whom is the plot more interesting?

v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21

44lok
A was destroyed?
According to the notes that are, there was some kind of girl (like synth) in the settlement that the institute wanted to return. But it also states that if the population finds out about it, there will be a riot and massacre. Synths go there, but did they cut everyone out? Or came later in search of the girl's remains? Alas, a mystery. On the wiki, the conclusion is very simple and without taking into account the subtleties, they say, in the settlement of the synths and they had a reason, they are to blame.

d
djudzy 21.11.21

If the choice consists of these two factions, then personally I see the brotherhood as the least evil. As I understood from the discussion above, the only minus of the brotherhood is the fascist Maxson. But how did he earn such a reputation? In killing peaceful ghouls, his faction was not noticed, as well as in killing peaceful synths, by the way, he can be persuaded to spare the synth in the ranks of the brotherhood. The Institute, on the other hand, expelled the ghouls from the diamond city, and synths for this faction are soulless machines, which means that they can be disassembled, assembled, in general, do with them everything the same as with ordinary equipment. Why do people who support the Institute accuse Maxon of considering this technique dangerous and dismantling it? Indeed, according to the logic of the Institute, and therefore the players who chose it, these are just machines, you cannot become a fascist by breaking a couple of radios. Therefore, only ghouls remain, and it was the Institute who oppressed the ghouls most of all in the game,

44lok 21.11.21

vzglydizugla
I'm about the facts, and you are about speculation :)
Yes, and Maxson did not shoot at the GG - whether Kellogg's business.
BS you condemned for words - "toasters" were acquitted for deeds (murder of a peace man).
Still, they did not answer simple questions ..

ps You made your choice and there is no point in justifying it.
I would have joined the Atomic Cats - if there was such an opportunity :)
And so what, having replayed the options ... the minutemans ...

C
Crack 21.11.21

Altair Laahad
The most interesting thing is to join all the factions at once, and play for them until a certain plot point, and then make a choice on your own experience.

v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21

44lok
I was only talking about University point. The gazebo left this place controversial.
ps BS fired at YG, oops. The most offensive thing is that those whom he saved were shooting.

S
Stanislav Rozhnov 21.11.21

yes of course the institute! It turns out when "Father" (Sean) dies. Our main character becomes the head of the institute, ie. rules the situation in the community as he wants (as planned)!

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

djudzy The
question here is not whether it was noticed. It's a question of beliefs. If a fascist came to power and has not yet managed (was not noticed by the GG) to order / kill a ghoul, not a hostile sentient synth or other sentient mutant. An example of these beliefs can be at least his remarks, if you bring a mutant / synth on Pridwen, the essence of which is the same: "I am disappointed in you. How could you bring this here?" , coincide with Maxson's remarks.
What about the expulsion of the ghouls - there is no evidence that this happened after the replacement of the mayor by the Institute.

b
barmaley73 21.11.21

vzglydizugla
University point everything is quite clear if you read the found terminals and diaries. One smart girl found discs with data in the ruins and showed them to the visiting caravaneers to evaluate the find in the hope of earning caps. As a result, the institute showed up and demanded to hand over both the data and the girl. The settlement refused and was cut out ... and in fact they could have just bought what they needed through the caravans and / or offered the girl a job ..... personally, the research of these ruins strongly turned me against the institute.
+ it turned out funny that the next loka that I decided to look into was the Alliance ... I really wanted to yell, "Are you reasonable, are you just cuckoo? Do you have wild ghouls, mutants and bandits you never know that you still destroy each other?"

R
Raxm 21.11.21

predator999
January 4 at 02:23 #
By the way, what is interesting, at the player's request, minitems can declare war on the Brotherhood of Steel under the slogan "death to the invaders" and in the end they will hijack their rotorcraft.

How exactly can this be done?
In several topics I saw posts that they say this is possible, but nowhere is it indicated how to do this specifically - to declare war on the BS from the side of the minutemans. And it is especially interesting how to steal the rotorcraft.

A
Alexey Enyutin 21.11.21

If you choose an institute, then in the future, heading it, you can gently change the rules and still provide assistance to the wasteland, thereby strengthening ordinary minutemans. That is, this is essentially a choice in favor of the minutemans.

And this is by completing the quests of the Institute?