3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21 08:55 pm

What happened to the surviving US Army combat units? (Fallout 4)

When loading the game, the tooltips mention that the X1-01 power armor was developed in the surviving combat units of the US Army after the war. Where are these combat units now? And why is there no US Army faction?
21 Comments
Sort by:
p
people with a machine gun 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Devilish newfags.
Fallout wiki to help you.

p
predator999 21.11.21

Soglsaen wiki to help in short, some of them became a brotherhood, the other part ended up in an enclave

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

predator999
Well, I know the Enclave. You are at war with them in 3 units, and they have a president-computer.

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Although, it's still bad that the Enclave was not presented as a group that you can join. They were only in 3 parts, and there they led the hand through the plot, there is no choice. In 4 and NV it is not

R
Roograx 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
There are a couple of enclave bunkers in Vegas. True, I never visited them, so I cannot know what is in them :)

D
Daniil Ershov 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
for the GG Enclave of any part is a mutant, like the entire population of the wasteland, so entry is possible only in the role of an experimental mouse))

p
people with a machine gun 21.11.21

Chel obviously did not play either the first or the second part. well at least 3ku caught.

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Daniil Ershov
well in 4-GG-unchanged pre-war person, and in 3-enclave thinks that he was born in a shelter, and also unchanged

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

people with a machine gun.
they are impossible to play. They are 2D. I saw somewhere that they make a mod-Fallout 2 on the 3D engine New Vegas. If it comes out, I'll play

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Quasar66
Yes! They are nicknamed "The Remaining"

D
Daniil Ershov 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
only in the first they took the inhabitants of the 13th shelter for experiments)

T
Terminator Sidor 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Fighting American Idaras defeated fighting homosexuals.

C
Crack 21.11.21

Eli
Spoiler shooters are grown-up people from the children's shelter

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Remains of Ankval in New Vegas. Pumpkin There's an Enclave in New Vegas. More precisely, his surviving "employees".
Who can be attracted to your side during the final battle for Hoover Dam.
Not far from Jacobstown, there is an underground hatch that is closed until a certain in-game event, there is a helicopter and X-01 armor for them.

S
SUSUL1 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Is 2D a reason to refuse to play a rather interesting game?
especially the second foul came out intense both in quests and in passing

D
Djinka 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
was also an enclave in fallout 2

E
EVilGENIY 21.11.21

Gennady Moskalnu, yes, these are not at all stupid postrelushki from the gazebo. Admit that you simply could not pass the temple of trials)
ZY, It looks like this temple of trials weeds out not only in the game ...)

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

EVilGENIY,
I was thinking here, and I guess I'll watch the passage)

E
EVilGENIY 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
well, good luck ...

D
DemonW1984 21.11.21

Yeah folks ... Interestingly, I alone noticed that X-01 is advanced power armor from Fallout 2 (enclave armor)?