3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michael101 21.11.21 08:58 pm

For PS1 and PS2 owners

Hello everyone ! Tell us about PS1 and PS2, and what are your memories of these consoles?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 21.11.21

Norm is so memories.

A
Al-106 21.11.21

Played a lot on PS1 during school time in a gaming club, it was 1997-1998, played split-screen in Twisted Metal 1-3, Vigilante 8, Quake 2, it was fun, but no more, before that we played Sega Mega Drive from 1995-1996 approximately, so Sega really impressed with its MK3, Sonic. I will not describe the year 1992-1994 about Dendy, many had it. In 1998, 3dfx Voodoo 2 3D accelerators came out, they were installed in our club, and I often began to look in the direction of the PC, there were 7 computers and all were networked, they played mainly Sin, Quake 2, Driver, GTA2, later Quake 3, UT. High resolution, nice smooth graphics, no square textures, high fps, lan dragged me towards the PC and I never returned to PS1 and, I’ll say even more, spat.
But any multi-platform will look much better on the Xbox, that's a fact. Generally the author, why are you interested in these consoles?
PS. I also note that in the 90s, Sony carried out raids on the closure of gaming clubs from the PS1, if anyone knows why, describe the situation in more detail, interesting.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 21.11.21

was ps1.
well, there were toy norms. spudi-man, metal gear, all kinds of tekkens, nfs. one fig was more fond of playing on pitch.
and the memories of the dandy are somehow more than those of the flop.

E
EvgeniyPS 21.11.21

I never liked Dendy, I burned several of them. Then he scraped up some money and bought Sega MD2, which at that time was very pleased with a bunch of beautiful new games with the best 16-bit rendering. After a couple of years, tired of shogi and tempted by the 32-bit Psone graphics, I scraped the last out of my pockets and bought it. Honestly, the games on it ranged from perfect to catastrophically crappy, a lot went through, a lot remained lying on the shelf ... Time passed, CD drives burned out on it one after another, and games that could hook me - simply not left! And then I realized that it was time to buy the PS2, which almost every acquaintance was talking about then. And I bought it! To be honest, PS2 today is my second, MOST favorite console. (SEGA comes first, of course!) Almost all games, passed on it hooked me, and worthy graphics at that time, invariably convenient and familiar controller, migrated not without modifications from PSOne and new plots, new and old lines of exclusives, as well as the good old Multitap! I have PSP3008, PS3, and the very first XBOX, but ... Perhaps the most revolutionary and unforgettable console for me will remain PS2 ... That's it!)