3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Game Crashes (Crysis 3)

The problem is this: I'm playing beta, in the middle of the round, the game freezes, writes that the program is not responding. Then it was like this at the end of the round, they show murders and suddenly hangs, again does not answer. As a result, I didn't get points. But this is not the main thing, the computer is normal for me, DirectX 11 is worth it and there are drivers for the game. Who faced this problem? Maybe someone solved it? Help.
137 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkvision 21.11.21

Orogon
Same problem! But my menu crashes when I click connect. The computer is normal, dx11! I put new firewood for her!

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

Nothing helps, what should I do?

x
xALFx 21.11.21

and where did the other topic go? there were 500+ messages

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

So I don't know ((I still can't run.

k
kuchebrech 21.11.21

Where did the previous topic go? The same problem played in a pirate went fine, I decided to buy a litsuhu, but it bam and does not start after the logo, what's the matter and how will they solve it?

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

Try deleting the Electronic Arts folder. Path C: ProgramData

I
Ilnur Nugmanov 21.11.21

Darth_Bender
doesn't help.

a
audiofeel 21.11.21

I did this 1.) hid the C: ProgramData Electronic Arts folder, 2.) renamed the computer (added one letter to the name) rebooted and the mustache works (WIN 8X64 GTX550TI)

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

audiofeel
And what's the point of hiding it? It makes no sense, because the guide sees it anyway ..

I
Ilnur Nugmanov 21.11.21

audiofeel
How and where did he hide it? Deleted?

J
Jason v 21.11.21

I myself had such a problem, so I found a solution on anti-starforce:
1. Deleted the Electronic Arts folder which is located here C: ProgramData completely
2. And also renamed the computer name, it was Freeman-PC and became Freeman. The main thing is that there are no hyphens.
It worked for me.

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

I didn't have hyphens. I've already tried everything)

k
kuchebrech 21.11.21

explain how this is related? right now, I'll try again later

J
Jason v 21.11.21

I had a computer name with a hyphen, changed it, rebooted the computer, and deleted the EA folder and it worked. I don’t know how this is related to the launch of the game, but it didn’t start before.

k
kuchebrech 21.11.21

helped did everything as Jason V advised, thanks a lot

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

Well, what’s wrong with me, if everyone starts up, but I don’t ?!
Please indicate which repacks you are using and what you are doing ...

a
audiofeel 21.11.21

Darth_Bender
yes I just cut it out and renamed it = hid it (4 games in origins) and then changed the name of the computer, it was "Svetlana" became "SvetlanaV" and the PC asked for a reboot, then immediately launched it, and that's it, and then the folder with the files put back in place = EVERYTHING WORKS, only the card heats up strongly and sometimes jerks

t
turok7warrior 21.11.21

For those who have not started yet

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

audiofeel
I don't understand, what are you hiding? What 4 games?)) Explain plz))

turok7warrior
I changed there 5 times already)

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

AMD Phenom 2 x6 1035T Processor 2.60 GHz.
RAM 6GB
windows 7 64bit
Vidyuha - ZOTAC Gefoce GTX 650 2gb