3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Game Crashes (Crysis 3)

The problem is this: I'm playing beta, in the middle of the round, the game freezes, writes that the program is not responding. Then it was like this at the end of the round, they show murders and suddenly hangs, again does not answer. As a result, I didn't get points. But this is not the main thing, the computer is normal for me, DirectX 11 is worth it and there are drivers for the game. Who faced this problem? Maybe someone solved it? Help.
137 Comments
Sort by:
k
kuchebrech 21.11.21

helped did everything as Jason V advised, thanks a lot

g
gogi101 21.11.21

Nothing helps, I tried everything (((

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

And nothing helps me ...

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

In general, there is 1 small plus - after all the registry cleanings and dicks, my computer starts to load faster))
And as for the game ... I'll wait for a good repack, fixes and cracks. For nothing helps.

m
morgil 21.11.21

People, I unsubscribed above, the computer game should be easy to pull, in general, after fixing the error with the logo, I was able to start, but now the black screen and the green arrow at startup and the music plays all the fixes that come to mind and so are present, the drivers are all new. ... And after I conjured from the logo, all the manipulations such as changing the name, deleting the ea folder and running on behalf of the administrator do not help in this case, the old answer did not have time to read, was not at home, but then everything was cleared.

t
turok7warrior 21.11.21

Darth_Bender
It's just that my friend changed where the description of the computer was, and the game did not start, and when I changed the name of the computer to him, I went.

b
besov 21.11.21

Darth_Bender
There were the same problems. It's all about the crooked repack.
I downloaded the release "Crysis 3 (Electronic Arts) (RUS) [Repack] from z10yded" from the site. You will find it there by searching. Installed and everything went. Good luck

m
morgil 21.11.21

After dancing with a tambourine, it worked in general in the cruise folder with 3 we throw http://rghost.ru/44044287, went to fap on the graphon. ;)

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

SH.
And where did you download it from ??

E
Evgesha83 21.11.21

Renamed the computer, went to programdata Electronic Arts EA Services License, deleted this file 71503 and started the game

S
SH. 21.11.21

Darth_Bender
finally not that I messed up a little schA I'll start ANSWERING there was a
false alarm
SORRY !!!!!

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

SH.
I mean false)

S
SH. 21.11.21

Darth_Bender
doesn’t matter, I got lost I still don’t work by the
way I don’t find programdata

E
Evgesha83 21.11.21

SH.
Can beat hidden folder

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

Can you tell us more about some folder 64? You wrote something about it))

S
SH. 21.11.21

Darth_Bender
mixed everything up there, it's not in the game (you need to put things in order)

E
Evgesha83 21.11.21

On drive C: there should be a ProgramData folder in it Electronic Arts

S
SH. 21.11.21

Eugesha83 ATP
oh! There was a current now that even the logo does not show
psddaya this same topic was deleted

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

Downloading a new repack)

D
Darth_Bender 21.11.21

morgil
You were kind of kidding , right? How is your config different?