3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stapler1503 21.11.21 09:26 pm

Exclusive content for switching from older consoles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello. I didn't know what topic to write about, so I created a new one. As far as I know, for switching from pastgen they give buns like Duke O'Death and so on. I have a copy of the game only on a PC, I have completed a single player and it is normally played like that online. Who knows, tell me if there is any workaround to get these bonuses? True, I would not really like the save to be reset, or the online level, or God forbid the ban has arrived. I would be grateful for your help.
66 Comments
Sort by:
D
DruGun 21.11.21

There is a simple way with the replacement of files, here, but the multiplayer will not work (because the account this exclusivity will not be tied):
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/grand_theft_auto_5_gta_v_razblokirovanie_eksklyuzivnogo_kontenta_game_exclusive_content_unlocker-58862/

If direct all want eternal binding and online, then you are here:
http://www.gta.ru/forums/gta_5/pomoshch_v_poluchenii_bonusnogo_kontenta-857804/

PS And Temko was covered ... Someone writes that with the help of the first method all the goodies are online open, xs. Just try.

J
Just do it again 21.11.21

DruGun
, from the first method, everything that should be online, everything has opened)

N
Nevada junkie 21.11.21

DruGun
Poor N-Sky already passed the prologue 300 times ...

A
ALuks 21.11.21

tell me how to purchase special content

C
Chestir 21.11.21

ALuks
what other special?) Have not heard anything about this)

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

Chestir
It's about a railgun, a purchased submarine, etc.
ALuks Nothing
. It is only for those who have switched from consoles.

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Faceless
You haven’t heard about the unlocker

A
ALuks 21.11.21

go to the rockstar games social club there for transport and you will see that on some it is written that they require special content
can be purchased separately

C
Chestir 21.11.21

Faceless
aaa) I see)

S
SoulAssassinS 21.11.21

What platform are we talking about?
If on a PC or a new generation of consoles, then the character had to be transferred to receive content.
If we are talking about PS3 and Xbox 360, then there was an extended edition or a collector's edition (I don't remember already) and that included 3 vehicles and a couple of weapons that are not available to ordinary players.

A
ALuks 21.11.21

SoulAssassinS and if I didn't have consoles, how

S
SoulAssassinS 21.11.21

ALuks
) all other methods of obtaining are illegal and you can get banned, and even if many people have not received it, it is not a fact that you will not get banned either.
Therefore, I do not recommend using Unlocker

C
Chestir 21.11.21

ALuks
No way) forget it))) what else to say?)

G
Georgiis 21.11.21

That feeling when you have PS4)))))

D
Dexarte 21.11.21

There can be no ban, you just change the save file

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

Dexarte
However, replacing this file also affects Online.
A ban may well be, only the chances of it are small.
For you are not entirely honest about receiving exclusive content.

a
acOolqa 21.11.21

Hello, you need an account from old consoles to transfer to a PC. Can someone help, I really want bonus machines (like dukes), but there is no console, please help if you have the opportunity.

A
Alex497 21.11.21

acOolqa
Bonus machines can be opened without the account of old consoles. But that's a completely different story ...

a
acOolqa 21.11.21

Alex497
for more details from now

m
mo3gotpax 21.11.21

acOolqa
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/grand_theft_auto_5_gta_v_razblokirovanie_eksklyuzivnogo_kontenta_game_exclusive_content_unlocker-58862/