3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stapler1503 21.11.21 09:26 pm

Exclusive content for switching from older consoles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello. I didn't know what topic to write about, so I created a new one. As far as I know, for switching from pastgen they give buns like Duke O'Death and so on. I have a copy of the game only on a PC, I have completed a single player and it is normally played like that online. Who knows, tell me if there is any workaround to get these bonuses? True, I would not really like the save to be reset, or the online level, or God forbid the ban has arrived. I would be grateful for your help.
66 Comments
Sort by:
t
t830x 21.11.21

Fortunately, I found a chela that passed the prologue to me on PS3, the whole exclusive became available to me

D
Dmitry16994 21.11.21

t830x
I also want to ask someone to pass the prologue.

t
t830x 21.11.21

Dmitry16994
Write to him https://vk.com/gtashnikov, he passed me, he only needs data from the PSN account (you can register from your computer yourself) then when it passes, you link your PSN with a soyshalklab account, you go online - come and alone and in the online message about adding new content

T
The dmitry disaire 21.11.21

Do you need a kind person to get additional content for the game, are there such people? I would like to link the account to the social club.

S
Sprintin 21.11.21

Author_Nick
why do you need it? dock content.

T
The dmitry disaire 21.11.21

Sprintin
duke like it and want a hatchet)