3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Einar37 11.11.19 03:14 am

Bummer, the Russian version of the release is not brought up. (X4: Foundations)

The work on additional localization is ongoing, and we plan to make the following languages available as soon as possible after the release:
The main thing that history will not repeat itself as with Battetech, and that, too, will have to wait a year.
44 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 11.11.19

With the previous part was also. Cool, they work on the bugs. One of the main task flow. With this attitude Egosoft and closes.

R
R_Mor 11.11.19

do me litsuha lies x3 inglish. I remember when I bought it, didn't even notice this gift. But here in the files downloaded translation.

R
RikoChiko 11.11.19

Imagine how some 2005 was a pain to buy a license for English and a separate pump to it license Softonic.

x
xSaimanx 11.11.19

In 2005, the word license Yes no no one knew, stupid russifiers. The license then was no different from piratok. Buy the disc, but fuck knows what it, licensed or pirated. The game does not shake, the torrent was in its infancy, but was donkey eMule, with dial-up is not particularly shaken, with only the first bezlimitka, began to swing 600 megabytes per week. All these pills or noside, russifiers pulling them either from here or from the Sergeant, the usual thing, what a pain. :) And Yes, it was a Golden time :), no one whined, piratii all. PG in fact, was a pirate site.

m
maxpayen 11.11.19

will be delivered later, so enough for a Blizzard to pass! just out of molehills to do and write something.

i
igoryok31 11.11.19

what you carry out Rimas YouTube review does bety, it has Russian language!

B
BoriskaE 11.11.19

igoryok31
The page the game the Incentive crudites open.

B
BoriskaE 11.11.19

maxpayen
I envy Your universality. But personally, when I'm at work allow the schools responsible for them morally and financially. At the time of purchase of the game developer is not wearied to notify that the crack will be released later. And thus occurred the consumer fraud that is invalid under the law of most countries of the world.
Tired of these deceptions:

i
igoryok31 11.11.19

BoriskaE
listen well, if the bat is, Russian language, the release will be right! or what? and the fact that the Incentive is written probably not the exact information, when you exit correct!)

B
BoriskaE 11.11.19

You guys are scaring me! You my eyes don't trust at all?! And another thing, I do not blame you, but I don't allow myself to cheat because for me it is unbearably humiliating. (Google translate : the Work on additional localization is ongoing, and we plan to make the following languages available as soon as possible after the release). Yes, by the way, you see at least a formal apology from the developer? I'm not...

B
BoriskaE 11.11.19

Recochica
:) In the 90s, one megabyte I rocked almost all night....

S
Stas Kezhun 11.11.19

BoriskaE
Come on, Nitsche terrible will poggesi a couple of months - the LAN will make and you will be uproar in Russian, and you immediately funds voradesh

B
BoriskaE 11.11.19

Stas Of Cajun
Once again, I do NOT allow myself to cheat. I understand that epidersia happen, but a man who respects himself and other people in this way makes two things strictly necessary things: 1. Sorry. 2. Voiced by the timing correction. Pre-order, I showed the credibility of the developer, removing the language support two days before release and not even apologizing , at least with a phrase like sorry for delay..
If someone managed to deceive man, it does not mean that deluded fool. It only means that you trusted more than you deserve. If less people will endure the deception, the less favorable (less desire) will be at rascals to deceive and/or force them to take more responsibility for their promises.

R
RikoChiko 11.11.19

BoriskaE
Did the right thing. Most already are tired of this attitude to the buyers.

S
Stas Kezhun 11.11.19

BoriskaE
okay, well, honestly I do not care, I will play quietly English
Well, you guys, I can only advise to be patient)))

B
BoriskaE 11.11.19

Stas Of Cajun
Jealous. In his youth languages are objectively easier. I'm 51, in early summer, it is necessary to take the TOEFL. Hard.

I
Ivasik 11.11.19

Come on, don't get excited.
While they do Rusik, during this time, at the same time will be a game patch from glitches.
Need to wait a bit.

S
Stas Kezhun 11.11.19

BoriskaE
and I think what you said about the 90th, well sympathy. And Yes good luck in the delivery)))

x
xoen 11.11.19

Recochica wrote:
Imagine how some 2005 was a pain to buy a license for English and a separate pump for her license crack
Oh well. In the 80-90x nobody breaks off to play without translation. Play in English, and sometimes French. A lot of quests and arcade games were on the XT-shkah, 286, ZX and Yamaha are played with the dictionary. But now English is no problem.

m
moblin 11.11.19

xoen wrote:
In the 80-90x
The pirates themselves Rusichi riveting. Tatochno was when Fargus did voice acting.