3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Einar37 11.11.19 03:14 am

Bummer, the Russian version of the release is not brought up. (X4: Foundations)

The work on additional localization is ongoing, and we plan to make the following languages available as soon as possible after the release:
The main thing that history will not repeat itself as with Battetech, and that, too, will have to wait a year.
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
PSih2097 11.11.19

xoen
well, Yes, I remember the first elite with a dictionary on the turbo 86, for English pulled...

L
Lertus 11.11.19

I wonder is it the sanctions?

x
xoen 11.11.19

moblin wrote:
The pirates themselves Rusichi riveting. Tatochno was when Fargus did voice acting.
There was a lot of games before Fargus CD. Games on 5¼" (the most common format in the USSR) and 3½" (mostly Yamaha) diskettes. A lot of quests from Sierra, RPG from SSI action games from Activision. KONAMI rivet games heaps. And this is a very very small list. No they are not translated (and well). Played with the dictionary at the beginning. Then a dictionary was required less and less. I'm not going to mention the games on tape ;)
PSih2097 wrote:
well, Yes, I remember the first elite with a dictionary on the turbo 86, for English pulled...
I elitku ZX and Atari played ;)

R
Raxm 11.11.19

After such a relationship the publishers still complain that the game pirates. Want grandmother give rules product. The more such games are a rarity, it is expected. And to play with the dictionary I'm ready for pirates, but not in the paid game.

Lertusсегодня at 01:19 # expert Rating: 7
I wonder is it the sanctions?

What's the point ? if all the same fans translate. I would understand not to do, no paths that would not piratini Russian, but all the major tablets are not Russian made.

T
Teldaram 11.11.19

The audacity of the developers knows no bounds. At the time of pre-order, it was stated Russian language, now no longer! Refund! Now only [P] after Russian version release for such insolence.

T
Toshkin 11.11.19

Long ceased to do pre-orders because of this shit...

D
DikiyDog 11.11.19

but later the voice will drop, and while and betatesta the rules will be

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 11.11.19

I, too, when buying saw Russ localization, and before the release of the surprise. The return did not, but I'm afraid to not get as BattleTech(7 months to sloppy beta crack)

001fess 11.11.19

the game is already on torrent)

R
Raxm 11.11.19

on rotary with Ruzicka Gog version litsuhi !!!!
already shake !

001fess 11.11.19

schA banned for the link)

R
Raxm 11.11.19

001fess
SPS has removed the link, not hard to find

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 11.11.19

x4 steam, there Russian: Localization for the following languages available in BETA version and may contain bugs and missing lines. All errors will be ypravlenia in no time!

R
Raxm 11.11.19

VOVAN PLAY4FUN
Oh well, still XS Lope to wait for the rules version, this is okay for the beginners )))

z
z8TiREX8z 11.11.19

Raxm
Knowing Egosoft, it does not matter that Russification did not, still with another year to be finished

D
DAZZDRANAGON 11.11.19

So is it Russian language ! In the GOG version there is !

R
Raxm 11.11.19

__DAZZDRANAGON__
Bethke Rusik, not full

L
LancNoDance 11.11.19

Crack is not complete, but still you can play without tension.

Spoiler

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 11.11.19

I'm out for the clumsy translation training did not understand how to enable SCAN MODE (((

R
Raxm 11.11.19

VOVAN PLAY4FUN
you're not alone