3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21 09:41 pm

Quest \ "Black Pearl \". Bug? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually completing the quest "Black Pearl" on the skelig ran into this; After finding the pearl, the old man is attacked by 2-3 drowned men, they take him down with a couple of blows (they are 12-13 lvl) - the quest is failed, because the character does not have time to swim, but even if he swims to them, they are immortal, there is no damage to them. (performed lvl 18, the sword did not do 1 damage). Who faced this ?.

Well, in fact, it remains just to fail the quest and run away. But that's not okay though.
Version 1.05
44 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Nerevar- 21.11.21

vzglydizugla Fine
))) Do not leave him alone for a long time)

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 21.11.21

vzglydizugla
Witchers stand for neutrality, and sometimes it is better to run away than to fight.

K
Kiol20 21.11.21

vzglydizugla
Yes, this is a bug. Try to load the save earlier, or postpone the quest until 1.06.

v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21

Kiol20
with early save mi does not come out, the same thing, mobs are immortal. It's a pity he needs a pearl from water (quest), there are a bunch of pearls in his inventory for crafting.

K
Kiol20 21.11.21

vzglydizugla
Wait for the patch then.

d
dimon-alfa 21.11.21

strangely, in patch 1.03 it passed at level 23. The drowners beat him painfully, but he was in the block and I managed to save him.

S
Sh1nra 21.11.21

vzglydizugla
1.05, completed this quest at level 22 today. While he was swimming towards him, they were already beating him. as soon as he went ashore, a strip of his hp appeared. Defeated the mobs without any problems, Chel is intact. Completed the quest.

S
Separ 21.11.21

you need to save him - think - how? - throw slowdown - and work - fast. well, there are still many ways)

S
Separ 21.11.21

Well, this is not a shooter - sometimes you have to think - well, at least a little) there are all sorts of oils, decoctions ...

N
Nighthawkreal 21.11.21

In my default version, they didn't even hurt him.

z
zoomukc 21.11.21

On 1.03 I passed this quest without any problems. I continue to play at 1.03. (They wanted to put 1.04, but demolished)

v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21

Separ
still thought, sailed a couple of times thanks to the elixir, only mobs are immortal, nothing takes them, neither a sword (silver) nor signs. Loaded from 2 saves, one from the moment we met on the island, the second from the moment when you directly swim for the pearl. Earlier saving will not work, because there are
dofig squares made (and raised 4 lvl ) Sh1nra - a strip appears half way to the coast, it lays down quickly (but managed with elixirs)
ps. version as already written 1.05

S
Separ 21.11.21

keep it simple - just play - it's your game

S
Separ 21.11.21

how do you Europeans want someone to fuck you globally

S
Separ 21.11.21

hold on - bombs are coming soon ........

S
Separ 21.11.21

America must be destroyed - goodbye

v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21

Separ
dude, hare smoke, and if anything, see you in the world of felaut or mad max =)

S
Separ 21.11.21

bullshit

S
Separ 21.11.21

eh youth - you do not understand what alcohol intoxication is - - min 20 (((

t
treffff 21.11.21

the same nonsense as that of the vehicle ... I get out of the water, and Nidas is already dying .. physically I can't do anything .. the weight has failed. Patch 1.7