3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21 09:41 pm

Quest \ "Black Pearl \". Bug? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually completing the quest "Black Pearl" on the skelig ran into this; After finding the pearl, the old man is attacked by 2-3 drowned men, they take him down with a couple of blows (they are 12-13 lvl) - the quest is failed, because the character does not have time to swim, but even if he swims to them, they are immortal, there is no damage to them. (performed lvl 18, the sword did not do 1 damage). Who faced this ?.

Well, in fact, it remains just to fail the quest and run away. But that's not okay though.
Version 1.05
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Yaroslavovich 21.11.21

Marina Yaryshkina
Thank you. It helped!

L
Lokyutos 21.11.21

Yes, I found the man on the spot, as they said on the shore, thanks, it appears only when you come close to the place, after the conversation, teleport to the bridge and run again to this point.
Advice, swim for the pearl on a boat to quickly return, as there he will already be killed by drowned people.

R
Rule 21.11.21

100% completion of the quest in 1min! Just after you find a pearl, immediately change the quest to any other and swim to Nidas, and strangely enough, he becomes immortal and not one drowned man can kill him! Calmly chop the drowned people, as you kill the quest will be updated and you will choose it again. Then take your reward! Patch version 1.8! 100% completion.

A
Andrey Sofronov 21.11.21

I went like this: I immediately took the pearl, then I approached Nidias already on the bridge, then when they came to the shore I made a save, I first used Quen by installing Aard, but I also had a north wind, just in case, thunder and oil from corpse eaters, also right away we apply, then we approached him already on the shore 3 seconds after the video, 3 ghouls got out, Aard, everyone was lying, he stabbed one at once, then again Aard, if he recovered, no, we go into battle, covering Nidias with our back, we do not let the drowners approach him, on 12 level it took me 10 seconds to fill them