3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 21.11.21 10:13 pm

Game duration per session (Fallout 4)

write how long you have played fallout4 at a time. The other day I sat for 12 hours in a row, with breaks every 3-4 hours for 10 minutes somewhere to have a quick bite and go to the toilet
35 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikitaT 21.11.21

25 hours somewhere, with natural breaks for 5 minutes

f
forkiller 21.11.21

NikitaT
imagine how my eyes hurt) 25 hours then. I had reddened after 12 hours

N
NikitaT 21.11.21

forkiller
Yes, by the way, the eyes were normal. I slept for about 5 hours and sat down again for a day. But on the fourth day, my eyes began to ache.

M
MKUltra 21.11.21

You give nothing, for 25 hours! In one sitting, I sat for a maximum of 3.5-4 hours, and then with rushes to the kitchen to the refrigerator.
For some reason, the eyes quickly get tired of Fall 4. I remember, in The Witcher 3, I also zadrotili for 4-5 hours and everything is fine, but here after 2.5 hours they get tired.

A
ArtySoldier 21.11.21

Also somewhere in 25 hours, maybe 23 hours

f
forkiller 21.11.21

Nikita
ArtySoldier
Do you play a joystick or a keyboard mouse? You can't really stretch out on the keyboard mice, the back remains straight, this also gives the effect of fatigue, and with joey you can get a little more comfortable sensations and, accordingly, sit out longer and enjoy the game.
King of the World
Well, 3-4 hours is just a warm-up, although it's a matter of habit, I'm used to sitting in games for a long time, but I certainly can't compare with record holders who sit for more than 20 hours. If I really like the game like Fallout4, I can spend a little more than 10 hours in a row with pleasure and then just can't, although the interest in the game remains. I put my sandwiches on a plate and put them next to Klava so as not to be distracted once again)

B
Bard Buttercup 21.11.21

forkiller

L
Lehander 21.11.21

On the first sleep I lost a lot, then ks, mmorpg)

M
M0f 21.11.21

After 4 pairs, you come home, of course, not very late, but you still have a little time to play. You need to eat a thread, then ...

C
CEMENTATOR 21.11.21

King of the World
keep an eye on FPS. eyes are then expensive to treat.

S
Solidar 21.11.21

The King of the World
is the same bullshit, I'll get stuck for a couple of hours and my eyes are heavy.

M
MKUltra 21.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Stable over 60. Although in The Witcher most often 40 fps and everything is fine. I think it's not about FPS, but about sharpness (this is especially felt after the transition from the game from the 3rd person to the game from the 1st). Increase fov and decrease mouse sensitivity a little, it should sharply decrease a little.
I'll try again through sweetFx to lower the saturation and brightness, otherwise the monitor shines like a spotlight.

T
TRAHER 14 21.11.21

I played folich for 5 hours. I played Dota for 10 hours after 10 merged skating rinks in a row

i
ilem_91 21.11.21

I played for 6 hours for the first time, but I had to go to bed (fucking job)

R
Russich67 21.11.21

The first time I played for 4 hours, but I got it in the evening, so I played a little.

C
CEMENTATOR 21.11.21

King of the World
it is better to set the viewing angle just as small. so that nothing floats when you turn your gaze. This is along with twitching. sharpness without anti-aliasing and contrast greatly spoils vision. although this takes several years. But if you are already tired in a couple of hours. then this is it.

p
papanduro 21.11.21

King of the World
I have everything on the contrary. Apparently, everyone has a different perception of the picture of different games.

f
forkiller 21.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
still much depends on the monitor. My friend on a 47-inch FHD TV plays from 3 meters. I somehow played with him, after an hour and a half, my eyes got tired, although he then cut out the dynamic mode it became easier, but still the FHD telly presses on the eyes harder than Monique, because of the contrast, probably

A
Astarosh 21.11.21

16 hours, until I began to fall asleep on the keyboard)) XD
Then I slept for 7 hours and again for about 15 hours ...
In short, I killed my weekend to hell))

S
Strchi 21.11.21

27 hours, but what to do if I worked 2 shifts in a row, I am a watchman, to do at night in the warehouse, there was no internet, coffee was jammed and played, it's good that the secretary has good hardware