3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 21.11.21 10:13 pm

Game duration per session (Fallout 4)

write how long you have played fallout4 at a time. The other day I sat for 12 hours in a row, with breaks every 3-4 hours for 10 minutes somewhere to have a quick bite and go to the toilet
35 Comments
Sort by:
f
forkiller 21.11.21

Strchi
27 hours you can go nuts ) the main thing is that later the secretary is not fired for finding software on the computer that has nothing to do with work

S
Strchi 21.11.21

forkiller
Do not get fired, do not even check

l
licharok 21.11.21

hours 14 sat.

B
Bard Buttercup 21.11.21

I sat for at most 10 hours. Usually about 6-7 hours per session

L
LyHaTiK 21.11.21

from 12 in the morning from 9 to 10, until 4 in the morning of 12, then I slept for 4 hours and then only until the morning of the 13, there
were already breaks only to go to smoke, I went several times for tea and 3 times for food

Y
Yury Maximov 21.11.21

hours 10 exactly

M
MagicHero 21.11.21

NikitaT
ArtySoldier
to sit at the computer for more than 20 hours? well, nerds. What kind of physique do you have after such a lifestyle.
I just don't understand how you can play for so long, is there really zero willpower. I myself am a fan of computer games (in particular a fan of fallout) and I like to play, but in 10 days from the moment the game was released I played 27 hours (according to the stip counter, in the game itself the time shows a few hours less). I don’t understand how you can withstand 20 hours, there are 2 options, either skinny or fatty so that the body can lead such a lifestyle.

A
ArtySoldier 21.11.21

MagicHero
Of course, not every day, such sessions are rare, but mostly for 5 hours

C
Catherp1e 21.11.21

maximum 2 hours, 1-2 times I go to the game per day. I do not advise anyone to start it so tiresome later. It got boring to play because of pumping, like everything is little by little and decided to choose a narrow specialization (I wanted to be a melee) so I started again) Oh, they had to start right away ... 3 fouls and just walked in miles to the end

s
samax 21.11.21

As for eye fatigue, advice from personal experience, for a long time I have been setting the brightness of the backlight on the monitors in the region of 25-30%, the contrast is optional (I have 70%), the first 10-20 minutes seems dull, then the eyes adapt and everything returns to normal, and the eyes much easier

w
warp 37 21.11.21

Maximum fourteen hours. With breaks for toilet, food, tea and a smoke break. And so, two to three hours a day.

R
Roman Postov 21.11.21

Almost 40 hours on the day the game was released

Q
Qwynex 21.11.21

Roman Postov
Is it okay that there are 24 hours in a day?

w
we get what we deserve 21.11.21

~ 1.30-2 hours

R
Roman Postov 21.11.21

Qwynex
Topic how many per session, I just put it wrong, 40 hours at a time from the date of publication