3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 21.11.21 10:37 pm

Institute information holotape (Fallout 4)

Built what "Should have just blown up" with the help of minutemans. After leaving the institute I went to the BS, where Maxson said to drag the holotape to Ingram, although I had already given it to Strujes. Here is the question: will the fact that I take the record from Struges and give it to the BS will not affect the passage for the minutemans?
35 Comments
Sort by:
m
morion2 21.11.21

If you pass for the minutemans, then the sturges will say that he found a secret passage to the institute with the help of a holo-recording. And so it turns out that you will go through the main plot for the BS, although this will not prevent you from doing minuteman quests (like helping the settlement, expansion, etc.), you will also be the minuteman general.
I completed the game 4 times for all factions, so if you have any questions, ask.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
If so, what should I do with Outing? So will it hang?
And Dr. Lee's return won't affect the Minutemen in any way?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
If you don’t want to go for BS, then forget about this quest.
If you want to go through the story for the minutemans, then just recruit 8 settlements, make the institute hostile to you (I just threw grenades at everyone inside) and talk to preston, he will tell you what to do next. (The castle must have already been captured from you)

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
I kind of want to keep the balance as long as possible.
Is it necessary to kill the institute in order to continue to pass for the minutemans?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
Well, in general, yes, if you want to go for the minutemans and see the ending of the game, then the institute must be destroyed. (the institute survives only if you pass just behind the institute)
After that, the BS and the subway will remain neutral to you.
If you want to kill them all then just make them hostile and talk to preston.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
I also heard that at some point the Institute and the BS will say to get something "For two". When choosing a BS, the Institute becomes hostile and you can talk to Preston about the assault, right?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
I haven’t tried to do that, save and try. Maybe Preston will tell you what to do, or maybe he will tell you why you need me, if you can ask BS for help. But even if Preston agrees, how will BS xs react to it.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
As far as I know, BS will not be hostile. They can, as now Maxson "I'm disappointed that you can do something yourself", but no more.

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_ The
only joke is that the sturges have to have the holotape in order to pass for the minutemans.
So to choose a BS and go through the minuteman campaign will not work.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
Well, that's what I'm talking about. Holotape at Struges, I help the BS whenever possible, without interfering with other factions, including the Minutemen. Then I just deliver this something to the BS, and not to the Institute, the Institute becomes hostile and I already go to the Minutemen.
PS Another question. I got out of the institute, but how can I get back now? It seems like a mobile teleport was installed in my pip-boy, but how can I activate it?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
To continue the quests of the BS, you must give them a holotape, then the Minutemen are in flight, so here either the BS or the Minutemans.
PS Fast movement through the peep-boy map will help, but you have to stand in the central hall of the institute (where the elevator is). But only if you are on good terms with the institute, if not, then you will have to go up the elevator and activate the emergency teleport.

Although if you want to help BS, then go for them, no matter who you go for (institute, subway or BS) minutemans will not be touched, those who do not like other factions or simply do not want to go for them go for minutemans.

And neutrality in the game can be saved simply, from a certain moment, not to go through the main plot))

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
Well then, here's another question: I went through the next quest at Randolph station, came to Desdemona to take it, and she said "Forget about the minutemans, join the subway" and doesn't want to accept. What if I don't want to go to the Subway instead of minutemans?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
What if I don't want to go to the Underground instead of minutemans?
Don't do anything, forget it on the subway, when I went for the minutemans, she said, like, thank you for taking the institute to hell, but we'd better be at a distance, because I'm the leader of the minutemans.

In the fallout, you always need to choose a side, this is not The Elder Scrolls where you can play for a bunch of factions and no one even picks))

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
Now read in the walkthrough: "We follow Ingram. We take the original record from her." (Prime Found). Is this, for an hour, about the wrong data record?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
Have you given the holotape to the fraternity? If so, just do their quests and at the end of the PPC Institute.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
Not yet. I ask, is this "Record" - is there a holotape with data on the Institute, or is it some other kind?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
This is she, yes.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
That is, I can then give it to Struges?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
If you give the BS holotape, no one will return it to you.
And as I said, there is nothing to rush between factions, choose one and play, if you start a new game for another faction.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
Stop stop stop. You said it was that holotape. She, as written in the walkthrough, is given to Ingram.