3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 21.11.21 10:37 pm

Institute information holotape (Fallout 4)

Built what "Should have just blown up" with the help of minutemans. After leaving the institute I went to the BS, where Maxson said to drag the holotape to Ingram, although I had already given it to Strujes. Here is the question: will the fact that I take the record from Struges and give it to the BS will not affect the passage for the minutemans?
35 Comments
Sort by:
m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
What another walkthrough ??? What faction do you play for anyway ?? More information.
And in the quest, I just don’t remember that I would give something to Ignram.
There you just need to help build a prime, which means you are one step away from completing the game for the BS.
And why do you already give the holotape to the Sturges, too, I don’t stick it.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
Here is the walkthrough: https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/prohozhdenie_fallout_4_za_bratstvo_stali_by_ivanpetrovmail123_mail_ru/

m
morion2 21.11.21

Listen bro, who do you want to play the game for? If you think that you helped the brotherhood and then gave the holotape to the Sturges and the Minutemen together with the BS will destroy the institute, then this will not happen.
All the more, this link is purely for BS.
I can't understand what you want from me.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
In short. Is she giving it back, or not?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
I do not remember for bs passed on November 11th.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
Okay, I'll go scouting myself.

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
I have already scouted, you can then take the holotape from her, even if something goes wrong, you can steal this holotape from her inventory))

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
Super, that is, I can then give it to Strujes?

m
morion2 21.11.21

_nick69_
Yeah.

V
Verzor 21.11.21

Most likely, to whom I gave this very holotape, so the further it will have to go. And the tasks that are then taken from other factions are apparently bugs.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

morion2
I took the note from Strouges and the solution magically appeared: "Here you go, I've already made a copy." I'll kill him right now!

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.11.21

morion2
I completed the game 4 times in all factions so if you have any questions, ask.
How?! Dude, are you leaving the computer? Well, there to eat, sleep, school-institute-work.

m
morion2 21.11.21

Vanya Rygalov The
game was released a month and a half ago, if you don't delve into additional quests, then the game will be played in a couple of days.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
school-institute-work
institute ...

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

morion2
Actually, I took the record from Studgers.
He made a COPY so and so !!!