3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vasdel 11.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game. (World of Warships)

Honestly, I was waiting for the release of ships. I know well the history of the Navy and three dimensional fighting ships waited a very long time since the potato has announced the creation of a game about ships..
From the first days of the game really dragged into their battles, but ... after three weeks I began to notice the boredom of her uniform and started to find its flaws..
1. small map.
2.reaching her run into an invisible wall losing speed and getting the bags could not auto rotate when approaching the border to do eh :( ,,
After the first week of games in the tank from the snails I sucked this game, its high-quality and physics..the flight of the projectile after hitting a very impressive..I remember the sniper elite ))
a link with the above I would like to see in the game.
1.The flight of the projectile with a break..in the game rely mostly on bombs..but the real battle is only used for the destruction of the gun servants in the tower not the artillery or the Barbet..armor-piercing shell here as it is not relevant.
2. Increase the map, just two or three trying to enter the game on different ships.
3. to remove the line HR..damage to include the size of the fire and the amount of accumulated water in the body, as well as the presence of live gun-workers ( if guns do not shoot the good of the ship )
4.about aircraft carriers..the ability to control the aircraft and support from bots.
In General, expect the release of ships from the snails...it is good now to compare with.
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bor_land 11.11.19

vasdel
I think that on large maps the game will become more boring, especially on LK... Compare the snail and Spud as it is not right because the tundra is tuned for realism, and potatoes is a pure arcade game. About the borders... no need to swim because you're going at a glance, and maneuver can not. To remove line HP... Yes in this JI main feature vargeyminga... And ships from snails in the near future should not wait, as they have tanks to cut and cut, cut and cut....

v
vasdel 11.11.19

Bor_land
I no longer wait for the release of cars :) promise this year..today I watched the video about the new patch in tanks..the surf is impressive..and potatoes have the feeling of being in the basin of water. I'm probably a supporter of realism.

B
Bor_land 11.11.19

vasdel
Similar) Because we went to the Spud after 2 years of the tundra and realized that the streak of CPS is not mine)

v
vasdel 11.11.19

Bor_land
I started with the beta of toasters to tanks online pumped..the first battle was impressive ( only Tanchiki dandy was ) experience was gorgeous then, but everything remained the same after so many years..the potato went the way of adding equipment in the game without changing the engine...the snail did otherwise..graphics with each patch all the more beautiful. and physics better...waiting for the destruction of the walls :)

B
Bor_land 11.11.19

vasdel
The main thing that the Snail has optimized these for a while now on average I have 60 fps in air battles and 20-25 in the tank...

A
AiSPQR 11.11.19

vasdel
in that case, the picture is better, and the number of buckets is less and less, and this is reflected on the online.

v
vasdel 11.11.19

AiSPQR
I play on a laptop..vidyuha dzhifors 650m..so from potatoes fps less than that of snails, although the latter picture better..now ships shake for fun 3 levels while, the purpose of an aircraft carrier..so fps is small and the picture is not very to tell the truth

A
AiSPQR 11.11.19

vasdel
I mean, potatoes focuses on a large audience, given the low requirements. What are the chances to run wagusnye tanks on any single core пне4 and vidagas, say gt9600 on 512метров? there is a chance, and the same system will run the tundra? in question to run at all, let alone play, is another question. In order to stick to a couple of hours in the future, hardly anyone will overhaul Grady iron, even in spite of all the advantages of the tundra.

v
vasdel 11.11.19

AiSPQR
well..parts of the road now :( but now the potatoes are aware that technology is still improving and releasing new patches to improve the graphics HD but I compared the performance in FPS with the snail...and they lose anyway..
Can anyone else remember a parody of Vista..the accountant Sitting next to him two piles of money..one big..big..it is suitable to the user and asks, and what the money was for..Most the is Vista...but little to improve...user and he said the same will be a little...well everything is so empty..and so it goes, the potato is trying to increase the audience while not significantly changing the game itself..a snail coming out soon a new Engine Dagor Engine 4.0, so it turns out that the quality and quantity of distinguishes these games from each other..

A
AiSPQR 11.11.19

vasdel
Of course, but this quality is too expensive, and the quality mainly depends on the picture, and different bugs, sometimes long time not fixed. Just stupid if I have to shoot a couple of hours, I will go to VEGA, and steaming at oloroso there than going to the tundra in hopes of better gameplay (well, I like the tanks, shoot at the reticle), most of the time to stand in queues

v
vasdel 11.11.19

AiSPQR
play in arcade mode then soon a new patch will be released so it will cut the visibility of the tank in arcade mode..And so go and shoot for fun...when the potato made the first fight with increased experience, I came into the game only to have to get it...just like at work..now I don't play more from them, although the garage is full of equipment and 17 million credits stuffed..
Well, at the expense of the queues in the arcade there..in real life all the less to wait.

A
AiSPQR 11.11.19

vasdel
not arcade I do not like, then I see no sense and little difference. Is that in the picture and no strip HP. All relish as the time in RB and SB. but Oh well, here on taste and color as they say.

v
vasdel 11.11.19

AiSPQR
the game engine I like..the destruction of the modules, machine gun, repair ( without magic and premium kits ). It is impossible to resurrect ( magic kits). very interesting to pull a rope, but for the team to help in repairing...sorry to put out until like..in General Yes..the taste and color..

[
[Delfin1988] 11.11.19

Hmm... played.. I Popocatepetl... bought a few ships...
Waited for a Soviet ruler, and Battleship Sevastopol (not imp. Nick. 1st, THAT**E I *****)...
Summary: battleship is a premium (though there is already 5 ships Prem class).... well, my one to full account deletion.
Guys! Themselves developed, your product, and screwed it up.

M
Man of mystery 11.11.19

The game is not bad,but not enough modes and the economy in the game to put it mildly not very since the 8th level and it all leads to Donat,or the farm at lower levels,but in General is fine and you can play more cards more,but I think the developers will eventually make

M
MoHcTpickiy 11.11.19

the game is just rubbish. BILLIONS OF THEFTS!!! just bursts of 10 pieces go. then win again, and plums. merge even when fighting 5 vs 2 remain. I'm just too freaked out. crashes

G
Gennie 11.11.19

Shit unbalanced, though, and played on the beta, apparently developers have their own point of view despite the opinion of the players. Raw to not decency, but the grandmother is more important. And of course, how could I not mention the scum clubhand due to which play was not possible.... In General, the game can be safely put years 1.5 boldly, while this piece of G. will bring to mind, you see, and clubhand idiots during this time, she will be bored. Well, for example today 15 defeats in 7 wins.... teams just p**Dec fucking idiots even difficult to call... About the article, there is nothing to say, for just a week and 44% fell, 4 days ago, raised to 48%, and 44 again today

100jim22222 100jim22222 11.11.19

This can be taken obmenivatsa

E
Elhantus 11.11.19

Not very good

Z
Zardonic_i_am 11.11.19

tedious daily Ala VG