3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wakapodorojala 21.11.21 11:47 pm

Sorry bro. (Diablo 2)

EeOneGuy (aka Jacob_Charodei), I'm sorry I threw you. I understand everything, but I could not help but do it. You yourself know that the situation was just great. Half of your clothes are specks, I gave it to the noobs on normal, the rest I will leave for myself, I will make nekra for fun, and also ICQ. There was no smell of ten jahami, and you yourself know that.

Agree that my improvisation was just great: a lot of information, ingenuity, persuasiveness and the ability to quickly gain confidence in my combination were wonderful. It was a beautiful divorce. Not a Chukhan scam with stealing things from akkas as Torum did, as Negative and other humiliated people did, but divorce. My name is not Sanya, I had no trace of my sister, I’m not a friend of Duson and I don’t have an account with him with a forty with information, and I didn’t call him on my mobile phone at 5 in the morning, and he won’t be banned (although I’m not against shredding this hard-boiled huckster). I really have the infig, it's mine, but I didn't put it into the game - there were big risks, I came up with an excuse about duson.

I know that after that you went to the hbr and handed out accounts, said goodbye to the guys. I have many eyes and ears everywhere, such a person I am. In real life, I don't do that, I answer, I have friends, we are friends and trust since childhood. By my act (including this), I am doing a good deed - I try to make the players understand that they need to be more attentive and think with their heads, that they need to learn from other people's mistakes. As a result, most of them learn from their ...

I think I did well. I gave you a reason to remove q2 and get out of this vicious circle, from this "sect". My New Year's gift to you is an opportunity to completely go into real life. Suddenly it will turn out that you will not sit in Diable in the evening today in the New Year, but will go for a walk. You slip on the ice, fall, and a girl will run up to your aid, help you, you will get to know each other and you will be happy.

I know something else. I didn’t get you for all the gear, I didn’t get to the PUP itself. You didn't get mules, only Persians. I would have gotten to the mules, but it would have taken time. In general, I have no time. But you have a small reserve.

Nevertheless, I will continue what I started. I will continue to carry TERROR, PAIN and SUFFERING into the chat as we did with you today :))) It was cool bro))) Plus, I found out for myself who among the other players is ready for anything - to kick fellow players and insult, just to suck up to the admins or moderators, it became clear today who is who. Lying two-faced rats and traitors. And I was also able to express and tell Korbink everything that I think about him and everything I wish for him for his unfounded bans. I promise you to catch this noob in games and twirl on hammers until he starts to sit in password-protected games.

Korbinok, as well as those who sucked him up today - * Jen-ok (Donna_Karan), ZAICHENOK, xamchik - we left you alone only for the reason that the above was happening at that moment, otherwise we would have torn all of you together, and we have notably humiliated you for the whole pg. I’ll soon gather a gang and we’ll make sure that you get off the mod yourself.

PS In general, I have big plans for this season. Hiha cool guy, recently realized this. Hiha, I found out that you own two enigmas, but I'm not going to pretend to be unconventional, to frame you, to rub into trust, so that I can get a good meal later. They do a lot of stuff in Diable, but with a broken heart ... well, you understand, I don't want to do that to you. But you are not so cool to be friends with you, you have mad drifts. Let's go.

PSS Bro, Ivangai, I wish you a Happy New Year, I wish you health, money, love and non-stop potency. The world is full of violence bro, get ready.
208 Comments
Sort by:
k
kyrt-kyrt. 21.11.21

plus for the topic! minus for the act!
now we know who Torum and Negativ are, it turns out they are rats ...

g
gpyr 21.11.21

Epic

P
Patsa Vatsa 21.11.21

Fuck how much pathos.

T
TimKar 21.11.21

wakapodorojala
Well you and shameful.

D
DuSoN1989 21.11.21

ter kajdiy nap mojet skozat ea kent dusona I poluchit akk so wmotom mm ??? mb mne toje skozat ea kent Dusona dadut wonibyt. ny na samom dele menia vchera kinyli na 5 Lo yje tak wo mojew ne bombit wo ea zajravwiysa mne ewe 15 Lo doljni dymay ne otdadyt I eto ne zavisit ot togo wto xotat nakazat prosto ludi ybogi po svoeei suti! !! Vsex s nastypayswim !!

g
gpyr 21.11.21

DuSoN1989
ropi B WISTILIWE anixomasson !!! 11; D

Q
QLinkee 21.11.21

I have a kent duson,
And he is an anihomasson.
Give me akki people,
or the elephant will not be.

D
DuSoN1989 21.11.21

QLinkee
KRASAYWEG

Z
Zu- 21.11.21

I wanted to, I didn't want to, all this is snot - in fact, a two-faced rat and a traitor, a thief.

D
DuSoN1989 21.11.21

gpyr
toje yvojay tak je silno!

P
Pavel Abakumov 21.11.21

wakapodorojala
You seem to be the same rat as the torum and whoever you named there. He doesn't do that in real life - just hahaha.

h
hiha 21.11.21

Shak has risen in price .. Tell me, I know you? My heart is mb and is not broken but long ago in cracks ... I suppose it's better if it is in virtual it will be broken .. but in real life it is not necessary ... Tell me please, what kind of mad drifts I have? Of course I'm not so cool to be friends with me ..... I'm not a girl sorry

Z
ZakarumFoot 21.11.21

It's not bad, of course, to punish a player with that nickname, but New Year's ...

j
jr-sneg 21.11.21

I burst into tears.

T
T-fox 21.11.21

On PG, Deason plays
And playfully does not know
That he took the rune for free He
knocked himself over.

We must always take a guarantor
So that the sofa adjutant,
Without giving you the shmotit,
Lost the scoundrel doubly.

Then the poor will know,
That it is impossible to borrow something,
Without even having a goal To
repay debts in practice.

And the whole point of these lines is:
What are you helping "friends",
Blindly believing them on the word
Runes spend stupidly. Happy New Year! Kolyad kolyadka kolyadka. Give me a penny, aunt. I sow sowing.

P
Patsa Vatsa 21.11.21

T-Fox, I applaud.

P
Progon_mulov. 21.11.21

bravo t-fox
po sabju: pg takoi pg))

T
Torum. 21.11.21

The author is balabol.

Z
Zen_Master 21.11.21

All you need to know about topikstarter, aka EeOneGuy, aka Jacob_Charodei:

All this pretentious nonsense about kidalovo, philosophy of life and stories from PeGe's mythology (torum, negativity and others like them, it's strange that he did not drag a mazzila with a dober here) - everything this is just to confuse you and get your accounts unbanned.

And in fact TS - nupeo, beggar, boor and inadequate over 95 lvl. Well, and a schizophrenic in the first place. Screenshots with insults from his main accounts will be enough for three life bans, well, yesterday this lalka paralyzed the chat for three hours with its obscene flood.

All a Happy New Year, and less inadequate to you, both in life and in d2.

ps T-Fox Bravo!

j
jr-sneg 21.11.21

MaRlhuaNa2
WAAAAAAAAU! Lomani !!! Start at 15:30 so that I can evaluate it!