3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edik001bum 21.11.21 11:48 pm

Solving the problem with a black screen (Need for Speed: Rivals)

black screen what can be done
149 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerber0s 21.11.21

What version of the drivers? Can roll back try.

a
alexlex 21.11.21

Kerber0s
Accidentally you are not playing on a TV set, maybe this is the case, I read it on an overseas forum, people write that they say that the full screen does not go on plasma with him, on Monica norms ...
I have a TV set in Monica's place ...

G
Gas 123 21.11.21

By the way, I also play on TV, now I'll try to connect to the monitor

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

also a TV. the driver version was from 13.9 to 13.11 beta 2 (latest)

G
Gas 123 21.11.21

alexlex
Yes, you were right, after connecting to the monitor, everything started in full screen. But damn it, I want to play at 40 diogonal, maybe they will come up with some fix

K
Kerber0s 21.11.21

and I'm on TV)

a
alexlex 21.11.21

In short, this is all a fucking scan on TV sets ...
I'll come home, I need to look for utilities that force the application to run under a certain frequency ...
Another option is to connect the port on the TV set to the computer via the vga dvi port via the hdmi dvi adapter to the dvi port on the card, but tady not to see BD3D))))
We are waiting for patches, otherwise there are a lot of people in EA support write about this ...

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

Damn it works on the monitor !!!!

G
Gas 123 21.11.21

alexlex
thank you very much for your help !!!

G
Gas 123 21.11.21

ViperGT1 </ <b> ViperGT1
Yes, after the TV on the monitor does not roll at all)

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

alexlex
you are incomparable !!!!!

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

Gas 123
Now we will solve this problem, now I will try not to connect via HDMI !!! DVI-HDMI or DVI-VGA I think it will work !!!

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

Gas 123 From the tested, DVI-DVI cable (+ dvi-hdmi adapter), the
result is the same, but why ?! - he somehow disgustingly transmits information about the possible frequencies of the TV too.
and among them interlaced 1080i ...
you need to look for a way to make it run at the frequency and sweep we need. I will look for

K
KingNarik 21.11.21

Also a TV set, the same problem. There is only one conclusion: the game developers have adjusted it to the fullest. All other games, locked at 30 fps, for some reason were able to set 30Hz on my TV set and quietly launched on fullscreen. Change your TV connection, play with the settings ... well, nah, this game is not worth it. I am sincerely sorry for those who bought the license.

G
Gas 123 21.11.21

ViperGT1
Yes, it remains to wait for a move from the developers of the game! Well, if I hear anything about solving this problem, I will definitely unsubscribe

a
alexlex 21.11.21

KingNarik
)) That's exactly what I bought on the platyra, they wanted to drive with a sidekick and this is such crap, I could easily plug the vga dvi cable into the computer during the 2nd crisis, I gave 24 hertz through hdmi, the telly hangs on the wall and bother for the sake of one game it makes no sense, tk. difficult to get to ports. Origin schA made a chip with a return, so I'm thinking of returning and taking Battle 4, one hell is the same))) ..

D
Dreamcatcher888 21.11.21

My game starts in a window and Origin is turned on. The screen is black and nothing happens. Help solve the problem.

A
Alexander Stupnikov 21.11.21

Is it possible to launch the game at all or not?

D
Dreamcatcher888 21.11.21

Hang up, everything was decided with the help of a crack from 3dm

E
Evangelist 21.11.21

In general, the problem is clear, whoever has a vidyaha radeon has a black screen, and every update of firewood and all kinds of updates for iron and installation of Origin, etc. those who bought the game, also a black screen and a scribe: (
I'll try to put Vin-8, suddenly it will help, because other firewood for her comes from our views, if I help, I'll write it off, if I don't write it off, it means I went to sell the video))))))